Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Digital Angel (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Danielle knew that she could not explore every single inch of the place today, it was frigging huge! Though something caught her attention, a large machine with multi-purposes. Two  of them stood off to the side while one was in the machine trying to get it to work. She froze in her spot and glanced at the two that was off to the side with a bit of confusion but she leaned against the wall and watched carefully as the young one fiddled with the machine. "Jeez, if I was suppose to be working with machines I would not even go that far into it" she muttered softly as she wondered just how dangerous each machine was. She made eye contact with one of the guys standing there and quietly made a small conversation with them to let the time pass by. It was not like she had something better to do at the time being so she could just waste it away just watching from a distance. It was interesting, a bit frightening but over all very courageous of whoever was in there trying to get the machine up and running. She had never seen any machine like this before till she moved to the city so it was strange at first but she quickly got use to it.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:49 pm

He had watched her scurried off with a faint smile, then went on to his own business. 

He later was in the same area as she was, working on some machine that was acting up. He had the casing pulled off the front and all the mechanics and wires were exposed. It looked quite confusing but that was common in this days technology. He pulled out wires and got deeper into it. A couple worker stood by watching him work. One looked nervous they other just happened to be there. It was a fairly large machine, it worked as a copier, fax, printer, and a couple more common machines and then it also did complex things too. He pulled back out, with a little ink on his face and hands, "Do we have any tools near by?" he asked as he looked in the machine and moved a wire that was in the way. he went back in and remove a couple of pieces. "and the manual?" He wasn't demanding but kind and calm. Sparks flew out suddenly and he cover his eyes with his arm and using his coat to catch the rest so they didn't hit anyone. He then smiled, "I think i got this figured out" he dove in again his whole torso in this machine now.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Digital Angel (M) - Page 2 27485besttopdesktopanim

Danielle rushed through the hallways but ended bumping into two men, oh great. That was the last thing she needed with how her morning was going so far. “I’m so sorry, I’m in a rush” she said softly but they did not care. They were trying to make a fool out of her, and she could not help but to sighed heavily at how immature they were acting towards her. Her long blue hair was a bit of a mess from the fall but she shook them off as she picked up her book but she suddenly froze when she saw a male crouched before her asking if she needed help. Her breath was taken away as she noticed how attractive he was but she smiled as she relaxed and put one of her hands in his open hand, accepting his help. When she was standing up, she dusted her white skirt off and sighed a bit “I’m…” she said but she caught the sight of a clock “going to be late! You’ll have to excuse me Nix, I must be going on my way. Thank you for your help” she said as she let go of his hand and dashed off in the direction she needed to go into. She was careful not to bump into anyone else as she arrived in the room of 432 B. “Whew, made it” she laughed softly as she looked at the clock and headed over to the desk and set down the folder that she had been holding onto.

“You are on time. You may begin to explore the place now, there’s nothing else to do at the moment… keep your beeper on you at all times Danielle.” A male voice projected in the room from the chair that was facing the window.

She nodded and headed out of the room as she clipped the little beeper onto her left hip. “That was a close one” she whispered to herself as she ran her fingers through her silky hair and her blue eyes flickered around to notice many windows, and many doors with numbers and sometimes letters on them.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Digital Angel (M) - Page 2 618409

In the future, they're had many advances, but not to the point we had nothing to do, just simple things. Like one card instead of twenty keys, simpler houses with loads of feature, faster safer transport, most things are voice activated. Mall and things similar still existed but are modern like everything else Some machines are built with interactive voices, none have made a human model of interactive  well, scratch that one company has, the biggest company actually. They made one for their mascot instead of some hologram girl, or cheap intimation of one. They made a fully detailed robot guy, working parts and all. Built to look 26, but has been running for 32 years. Though he does not need to eat or sleep really, he can function though as if it were natural to him. He's very well known being the companies mascot of course  But with a rival company settling it's root, how long will the peace last?

Nix, was walking through the building, where he spent most of his time., taking care of some tasks of his when some of the ruder workers tripped a female worker and laughed at her, trying to make a fool out of her. Nix soon heard the noise and came to check it out, the men went silent once he came into the room. He step over to the new face and bent down, "Need help?", he greeted her with a warm smile and open hand. "I'm Nix". He didn't even seem robotic besides when he ran systems or other things, because they showed in his eyes. But at this moment he looked completely human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digital Angel (M)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Sci-Fi/Future-
Jump to: