Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

New Life (M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:22 pm

He walks past after staring at it for a bit. He stares to call for her "Zira!" he did seems to linger around the door. Pacing back and forth "Zira! Zira!"
Back to top Go down
RavenElric

RavenElric

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Zira kept her eyes closed but she forgot to close her door all the way. When she heard him walk by she hoped that he would not walk into her room.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:55 pm

He wandered the place hoping to find her, but he seemed to just get more lost. He had never really been in a place this big so it was easy for him to get lost like this. "I just wish i can find her soon" his stomach growled in hunger seeing as the plant had taken all his energy, it was a miracle he could walk still. But he was begin to stagger.
Back to top Go down
RavenElric

RavenElric

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Zira couldn't believe what she was doing. She was a demon she just didn't let humans travel with her. She walked to her room and closed the door behind her. "I can't believe that I saved him... why did I do that?" She asked her self as she laid On her bed and closed her eyes. She would have to figure out what she had to do next.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:52 pm

"But wait!" he turned to see she was gone then looked into the closet, "I guess i'm own my own." he sighed then picks something that he thinks looks nice on him. then steps out "Oh dear lord, where did she go" he slumps over, kinda thinking it was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
RavenElric

RavenElric

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:41 am

Zira sighed and opened the door to her castle. "Come in lets get you into some different dry cloths." She said as she walked deeper into her house. She went into a bedroom and opens the closet and steps to the side. "Pick something, something should fit." She said then walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:13 pm

He looked around, then bit his lip "I guess i have to," he stepped up beside her and looked back one last time "Good bye home" he muttered to himself, as homesickness kicked in. he then turned back toward her.
Back to top Go down
RavenElric

RavenElric

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Zira laughed. "The only thing you can do is live and not die." She said as she reached her castle and turned and looked at him and sighed. "You can come with me and ill show you how to live then you and choose what you want to do with your life." She couldn't believe that she was letting him travel with her.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:02 pm

He noticed he asked alot of questions but did not care he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 am

"That don't sound like Europe. Or Earth" his voice went quite and worried. He stood there looking back, knowing he couldn't go back either. "what am i to do now?" he murmured to himself, but loud enough she can hear.
Back to top Go down
RavenElric

RavenElric

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:48 am

She just kept walking. "Your in the land of the north and my name is Zira and I'm the princess of the north." She said as they were about to reach her home which was a big castle.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:17 am

"where am i anyway" he got up, then stumbled slight, "man that plant took my energy big time. Damn Weeds" He caught up to her carefully "And who are you?" he dusted off his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RavenElric

RavenElric

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:24 am

Zira rolled her eyes. "No I'm not going to kill you and yes that's plant did leave marks on you that should go away in a couple of days." She said as she kept walking hoping that he didn't ask anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:44 am

"why should i? Aren't you , whatever you are, gonna kill me too?" he sighs "I"m clearly not even nearly home" he looked down then at the water. "Did the plant leave the marks on me?" he had red marks across his body where the plants was, the plants acid had cause them.
Back to top Go down
RavenElric

RavenElric

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:56 am

Zira did look at him and saw that he was wearing werid clothing. "Look human I don't care what land your from, I just can't have you wondering around with out knowing anything and get your self killed on my land." She said as she stood up and turned her back to him. "Now if you want to live and probably get some cloths on I would suggest you fome with me." She stated as she started to walk a way with out even look back to see if he was following her.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:36 am

He looked at it a denied it, though he was hungry, but didn't trust her right now. "I'm not even sure where i was, one moment i'm swimming, I black and and end up in this place, and nearly get killed!" he still wore his swim trunks even, he was not from here clearly.
Back to top Go down
RavenElric

RavenElric

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:05 am

Zira looked at the human and rolled her eyes. "The real question is what are you doing in my land?" She said as she thought that she should be nice and she handed him a cooked fish but she still wanted an answer.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:15 pm

He woke later looking around frustrated "Why is it not a dream" he layed bay down feeling light headed, from the plants. "How did i get lose?" he closed eyes eyes "man i feel horrible." he smelled the fish and looked over then his eyes widen startled by the woman.
Back to top Go down
RavenElric

RavenElric

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:39 pm

New Life (M) Anime-girl-woman-wolf-Favimcom-464024_zps038fd80e

Zira walked throught the wood as she was trying to hunt for some food. She knew that there was a river around so she thought that she would get some fish. As she got closer to the river she could smell a human. She wondered what human would be smart enough to be wondering around on her land as she was the princess of the north. She sniffed around until she found the human boy in the grasps of the man eating plant. She knew that would not be good if she let a human die on her land. She cut the boy down and laid him next to the river as she got some fish for herself. She sat down by the fire that she made and cook the fish and waited for the boy to wake up to ask him questions.

Last edited by RavenElric on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: New Life (M)   New Life (M) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:48 pm

New Life (M) Anime-10

Jay woke up with a headache and looked around. He looked back at the water's edge behind him. "What happened?" he looked forward "This doesn't look like where i came from" he stood up sore "Man, i feel beaten up" he looked around some more, "this doesn't even look familiar" he walked into the woods looking for someone, after a couple of hours, he got tired and rested against a tree. "Where is a town? Or a hiker?" he then felt something slither onto his arm, making him jump but it already had a grasp on him. "What the hell?!" it was vines wrapping around him tying him up to where he couldn't get lose. They made him sleepy, so he couldn't fight much, as this was a man eating plant. It would take a while for it to kill him though. He looked around thinking "I get lost now i'm gonna die? Just ain't my day is it" then closed his eyes still half awake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Life (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life (M)   New Life (M) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Life (M)
Page 1 of 1