Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

The Walking Dead(M)(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:34 am

“Mint chocolate chip eh? I think there’s some around here” Leilah whispered as she looked over at the mini fridge that sat in a corner of the room. Though she looked back down at him, she was glad that he was enjoying himself but she wondered just how he was going to be in the morning; would he make his girlfriend get her shit and get out? Or would he try to talk everything out with her?. She quickly brushed those thoughts from her head as she continued to work on the knots in his back. Though she soon stopped when Antwone sat up and stared at her, she found that she could only stare back at him. Leilah was trying to read him for the next move but she blinked slowly when she heard him mutter. Leilah was a bit shocked when she felt Antwone moving under her but she gladly accepted the passionate kiss. She did not actually think that Ant would take up her offer but she was just going to let her body do the talking for her. When the kiss broke she was a bit saddened but she smirked a bit “For a drunk man…” she whispered as she gently cupped his face and brushed her lips against his in a teasing manner “You’re not a bad kisser” she muttered softly as she then planted a sweet kiss on his lips that soon gave off hints of longing for him. When she broke the kiss, she looked over to the door "Guess we should lock the door huh" she whispered and looked back at Antwone, giving him a flirtatious wink.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:58 am

"You mean...kissing someone else?" Ant mumbled softly. He didn't like it. He didn't like it one bit. However, everytime he closed his eyes he saw his girlfriend lip-locked with another man. It was enough to drive any guy off the edge. When she mentioned ice cream, a small smile appeared on Ant's drunken face. "I like Mint chocolate chip." He laughed, but wasn't sure why. It most have been the shots, definitely. Ant's eyes slightly closed. He released a somewhat deeper moan of pleasure. Leilah's hands were really something special. As Ant thought about revenge, his thoughts were completely interrupted. He sat up and looked back at Leilah. His hazel eyes stared up into her own. Had she just given him an invitation for sex? Ant wasn't sure. He knew that he was pretty drunk. He had to be because the room was slowly spinning. 

"Fuck it." Ant muttered and turned around so he was on his back. He sat up and seized hold of Leilah's waist. In a flash, he had her lips pressing against his in a passionate, drunken kiss. He figured that if he had misread Leilah's suggestion she'd simply push him off. However if she didn't...well...he'd just see where things went. Ant couldn't imagine having sex with someone else. That however was a lie. He had already dreamed about screwing Leilah in every position imaginable. His attraction to her had been the reason why he questioned coming to the party in the first place. Ant had Leilah's body locked within his arms. His strong chest pressed firmly into hers. After a few intense minutes, Ant pulled back..but only a little. Their lips were still within inches of each other. Now he'd wait. He figured that Leilah would either slap him...or resume kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:23 pm

Leilah frowned when Antwone snapped at her, but she accepted it knowing that he was still really edgy from what happened downstairs. She did not blame him for one second, in fact she would probably be the same way if she had been in that situation; maybe even more pissed off and violent actually. She continued to work on his back, she wanted to help as much as she possibly could. "Oh, thank you. Lots of practice" she whispered back to him as she listened to his breathing and watched his posture was just in case he decided to get up for a glass of water or something. Leilah tilted her head slightly when Antwone mentioned that he did not understand why Amodini did what she did. "The slap could mean a lot of things, she certainly did a number on you" she muttered softly with a slight shrug "Maybe you feel better if you got the same revenge, some people do that; I've seen my brother do that a few times actually." she whispered not really paying too much attention to her words. "Or maybe you just need some ice cream" she said trying to lighten his mood. She could see him clutching the sheets and wondered if she should even suggest what she was thinking about. She shivered a bit and blushed "Whenever I get really pissed off about something, I usually have sex and that helps a lot. Not sure if it would help you though" she muttered
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:55 am

"Well I'm sorry...I cant just brush off a year long relationship." Ant snapped a bit. He closed his eyes while trying to calm down. He knew that Leilah was only trying to help. The last thing he wanted was to take out his frustrations on her. "S-Sorry..." Ant mumbled. He did as she told and laid down on his stomach. Since Ant was already shirtless, he didn't have to worry about stripping down. He closed his eyes as she straddled his waist. Ant was a little surprised by just how light Leilah felt. Then again, she was rather petite. Ant released a small groan of pleasure once the heated oil made contact with his back. Leilah's skilled hands made Ant shiver a bit. He hadn't had a good massage in ages. "Well..." Ant sighed softly. "This massage is a good start. I like your hands.." he whispered softly, though didn't put too much thought into his words. Ant was too caught up in feeling Leilah work her hands over every single muscle in his back. She was definitely helping. The scent from the oil also made Ant relax a bit. Still, thoughts of Amodini kissing another guy lingered within Ant's mind. Ant lightly clutched hold of the sheets under him. "I just dont understand...why did she take his side? I mean...I know they're families are close...but still. What the hell did that slap mean?" Ant growled. He could still feel the sting of Amodini's slap on his cheek. She had hit him hard enough to leave an imprint on his cheek that wouldn't fade anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Leilah never would have thought that she would see Ant so angry but she knew that he had every reason to be. "Enough Ant. Had she really loved and cared for you, she would not have brought that man with her to the party in the first place. Let it go, its not worth all the heart ache and pain. Clearly she stood by his side when she should have been on yours. So just...let it go. Shes not worth your time" she whispered as she headed back into the bathroom and rummaged around in the cabinet for some massage oils that heated up on contact with skin. "Lavender....rose...and oh, honey dew melon" she said softly as she walked back into the bedroom with three small to medium sized bottles with coloured liquid in them. "Lay down on your stomach" she said as she walked over and waited till he did what she told him before straddling his waist. Leilah was very light as she rested her cute butt against his. Opening the lavender bottle and letting some of the liquid pour onto Antwone s back. She closed the bottle and put the three bottles off to the side onto a table nearby. "Maybe you need something to drain the energy from you" she muttered as she began to massage the oil into his body gently.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:37 pm

By the time Leilah got to Ant, Jason had already fed his best friend 3 shots of vodka, 3 shots of tequila, 2 shots of rum, and 1 mystery shot. Ant was sitting down at a table when he noticed Leilah making her way through the crowd. "Ok, if you insist." Jason sighed. "Its gonna be a while before he cools do tho." he warned her. Ant stared up at Leilah in a drunken haze. He had spots of blood covering his left cheek, parts of his chest, and both his hands. Naturally, none of the spilled blood belonged to him. Ant followed Leilah without a fight. He sat down carefully on the bed. He could feel the effect of all the shots he had taken and began to sway a bit. "T-That bitch..." Ant growled while Leilah wiped him down. "She planned it all. She deliberately brought HIM here to this party. I dont understand..I mean...I know we fight over Jason all the time...but I've never cheated on her. I've never done anything to deserve the shit she just pulled." Ant spat. His bloodied hands clutched hold of the sheets beneath him.

As the minutes flew by, it became clear that the shots Jason had given Ant weren't really helping. Ant was tempted to go back down stairs and 'finish' the fight he had started. His drunken hazel eyes stared up into Leilah's. He found the sound of voice somewhat soothing. "A massage...I guess would help.." Ant mumbled. "I just cant believe it. I mean..she was right there..kissing him! God..he had his slimy little hands all over her..."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Leilah wished that she would have gotten that ball into the cup but she gave Antwone a fake pout before laughing softly “Alright alright!” she said as she gathered her clothes to take with her and she became a little confused when Antwone began to act strange so she stayed behind and put her bra and shorts back on, leaving her shirt and shoes under the table that they were playing on. She soon headed inside and grabbed a shirt that had been laying on a table, she put it on quickly and looked around till she saw Antwone wailing on this man but then she noticed the young looking girl and it all began to click in “must be his girlfriend…” she whispered as she then saw Jason come in, she sighed in relief to see him try to get his friend under control. Quickly she began to move through the crowd and ended up meeting up with the two near the back doors.

“Jason, let go of him… I’ll take care of him.” She said and with that she forced Jason to let go of Antwone “Come on, I’ll get you cleaned up… you’ve got a bit of blood on you” she said as she then carefully grabbed a hold of Antwone and hauled him upstairs into Gregg’s room where she shut the door behind them and forced Antwone to sit on the edge of the bed. “Stay there..” she said softly as she headed into the bathroom that was attached and grabbed a wash cloth, she made it wet with a bit of soap and headed back over to where she had made Antwone sit “Jesus Christ…” she whispered as she gently cupped his cheek with one hand and with the other hand that held the cloth, she began to carefully clean the parts of his body that had blood splattered on it.

“I know you’re really angry right now… but just focus on your breathing… slow deep breathes. Maybe I can get you a water?” she asked softly as she had a worried look on her face. She studied his face carefully to try and read him for his next move. "Maybe a massage?" she asked as she was trying to be helpful, she did not want him going back out there... not yet.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Antwone really didn't want to stare, but what his mind wanted and what his body wanted were two very different things. His eyes lingered over Leilah's body as her bra came off. Her breasts were cute. They were smaller than Amodini's, but Ant couldn't help but picture them fitting perfectly within his hands. The more he thought about it, the more images of his dream from the night before rushed back to his head. He pictured himself kissing Leilah down every single inch of her body. Next, he saw himself bending her sexy frame over the end of a bed...

Ant quickly shook his head. His cheeks had turned a dark shade of red. "Alright. Make this count." he smiled while removing Leilah's bra from his head. He watched with anticipation as she made her shot. Ant held his breath. If she made it, he probably just kick his socks off. Ant's eyes zoomed in on the ball. He watched as it hit the rim of his cup before falling to the floor. Slowly, his hazel eyes shifted up towards Leilah. "My My. Looks like I win." he grinned while grabbing a cup of beer. He downed the contents even though he had won. "I'll be taking my prize now." Ant smirked. He signaled Leilah to follow him with his finger. However, when he turned around, Ant saw a split-second image of Amodini. "W-What the hell?" Ant blinked. He grabbed his pants and rushed inside the house. His eyes scanned over the dozens of party goers till he found his girlfriend.

Amodini was standing with her back pressed against the wall. Imaran, her best friend, had his hands running over her body. He reached around and gave Amodini's ass a firm groping. Amodini released a drunken giggle. Next thing she knew, Imaran went in for a kiss. Amodini wrapped her arms around her bf's neck, but a second later she pushed him back a bit. "W-Wait.." she whispered softly. "I-I cant..we shouldn't. I-I..need to go. If Ant see's us.." she mumbled while trying to wiggle her way out from Imaran's grip. Suddenly, her drunken hues zoomed in on Ant. A mixture of shock and fear quickly flooded Amodini's body. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed. "A-Ant...Ant NO! This isn't what-" Amodini pleaded, but she was too late. Ant charged Imaran like an enraged bull. He pulled the boy of his girlfriend and slammed his fist dead into Imaran's nose. "ANT!!" Amodini screamed. His punch had sent Imaran straight into the ground. Ant didn't believe in kicking a man while he was down..so he grabbed Imanan by his shirt, stood him back up, and nailed him with a hard right hook. Ant was about to pick the bleeding boy up again when Amodini stepped in the way. She slapped Ant hard across his face!

Ant's entire world came to a sharp halt. He stared at Amodini in disbelief. His cheek was bright red and had a clear imprint from her hand. "You're defending him?" Ant hissed. He felt like he was seeing nothing but red. Suddenly, and just in time, Jason appeared and wrapped his arm around Ant's neck. "Come on bud! I got a shot with your name on it!" Jason yelled over the music. The blonde was almost completely naked. All he had covering his waist was a skirt made out of palm leaves. He pulled Ant away from Amodini and towards the back of the house..
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:07 pm

Leilah was glad that she had a brother that she had learned a lot of moves from, she missed him a lot but it would not be much longer before she went home for a visit...right? She had no idea as to what was in store for not only her, but everyone around her as well. She watched his next shot and a shock but most of all, impressed, look came over her face when he got that perfect. "That's incredible" she said with a laugh and shrugged lightly "I suppose so" she muttered as she walked over to him and reached behind her, she unclipped her bra and let it fall from her shoulders. She carefully took her bra and placed it on Antwone's head "There, it suits you" she teased him. Her breasts weren't big, but they were enough to fit into a man's hands, so soft "One more shot like that and you get the whole package" she whispered as she walked back over to her side and picked up the ball before then picking up the cup and drinking the beer in it. Some of the beer ended up dripping down her neck and between her breasts after she finished the cup and placed it off to the side "Alright. My turn" she whispered as she tossed the ball towards Antwone's end but it ended up bouncing off the rim of a cup and hitting the ground. Her eyes widened a bit "Son of a bitch" she laughed and she eyed Antwone "Looks like you get that lapdance after all boy" she said
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Ant's mouth hung wide open! He couldn't believe his eyes. He was thankful that Leilah had come to his rescue, but the last thing he expected was for the poor party girl to end up flying over the railing. "I-Is she nuts?" Ant thought to himself. He couldn't help but to smile though. Leilah was a mystery that Ant desperately wanted to solve. He found himself wanting to know more and more about her with each passing second. It didn't help that her lacy red bra and panties were drawing his attention as well. It took all of Ant's mental strength to keep his eyes off her gorgeous body. He succeeded in holding back for the most part, but every now and then his eyes would linger on her body a little too long. Ant shook his head. He reminded himself that he had a girlfriend, whom he loved. "Ok, ready." smiled while reaching for another shot of tequila. After downing the shot, Ant made a shot for first cup in Leilah's row. Ant wanted to show off a bit, so her arched his shot high above the table. After a few seconds the ball dropped down right in the middle of Leilah's cup. "I'd say thats worth losing the bra..no?" Ant stated with a wide, and slightly pervy, grin.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Leilah stuck her tongue out at Antwone “I’ll show you skill.” She whispered and nodded lightly, after a few minutes she was down to nothing but her laced bra and panties that were a nice rich red colour. Her body was small and thin, but had some curve to her in the right places and she was really fit. Her tattoos exposed for everyone to see but she could not help but to study Antwone’s body, it was just so perfect and she could just imagine herself cuddled up nice and close to it while planting passionate kissing on his lips. She blinked and she snapped out of it when she was back into reality. Her eyes flickered around, she knew that a lot of people were watching and she really did not mind, but what caught her attention was the drunk girl that was groping and grinding herself against Antwone like he was a strippers pole or something.

She wanted to laugh, she really did but when she noticed how irritated Antwone looked she too became a bit irritated by the girl. Leilah put the ball down on the table and slowly walked over in a rather graceful way, she wrapped an arm around the girl as if she was a friend and began to lead her over towards where the other people had jumped into the pool “You know…we’re trying to play a game here” she said before she grabbed the girl and tossed her over the edge, sending her down into the pool below. “Have fun!” she cheered knowing that some of her friends were down there as well so they would help her out. Leilah looked back over to Antwone “That might wake her up” she said and she could hear the group of people that surrounded them hooting and laughing about that move. She stepped over to a man named Jeremy and asked him something quietly before he passed her a blunt full of weed that was lit up. “Thanks doll” she said as she took it from him and took a drag. She then handed it back to him and made circles easily towards Antwone “So, shall we continue?” she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Ant laughed softly. He figured that Leilah would get rid of her shoes first. He watched as she scored a cup and plucked the ball out from the beer. "I could say the same to you. Nothing but luck, no skill." Ant chuckled. He grabbed the cup Leilah had made and downed the contents. "Mm I love Blue Moon." Ant thought to himself while setting the empty cup to the side. "Ok I guess its my turn hm?" Ant grinned.

A few minutes later, the two of them were down to three cups each. Ant was down to his boxers, socks, and his watch. His blazer and shirt had been among the first items he removed. On the right side of his broad chest, Ant had a black tattoo of a wolf's head. Underneath it Ant had another tattoo which read, Strength & Loyalty. On his left arm, right across his bicep, Ant had another tattoo. In small cursive font the tattoo read Remember 11-07-04. Ant had a pretty nice body. Most of the guys who attended Cambridge tended to be a little on the soft and squishy side. Ant's body was nice and lean. He had the perfect amount of muscle.  

The game between Ant and Leilah had attracted allot of attention. Girls were screaming for Ant to hurry and take his boxers off. Men howled for Leilah to strip down completely. Ant didn't seem bothered by the screams. However, irritation had set in after a girl, who had probably had more shots than what she could handle, moved behind him and started to grind her body into his. What got Ant pissed was that she had decided to feel him up right when he was trying to make a cup. Her sudden groping had caused him to miss. He had asked the girl to back off, but after only a few seconds she was all over him once more. "Listen..I know you're having fun..but..." Ant sighed and gently grabbing hold of the girl's wrists. "I kinda need you to back off..I'm serious." Ant frowned. "YEAH!!!! I'M SO WASTED!!!!!!! ARE YOU WASTED?!!" she screamed, and right in Ant's face while reaching around to grope his ass

The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 Br-y10
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:19 pm

She was a bit surprised when she felt a tug and she soon found her body resting against Antwone’s body which she had to admit, was a nice feeling. Leilah closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip lightly as she listened to, she could feel his hot breath on her skin which made her shiver. Her eyes snapped open again and she licked her lips a bit “Don’t get ahead of yourself now big boy” she whispered back to him when she was let go of, she smiled and stood on her end of the table. Leilah wondered just how much their flirting develop over the night that was ahead of them. Standing there, her eyes never left Antwone… sure, she had heard the whistles but she did not pay attention to that small group.

She blinked  when Antwone got a ball into a cup, she was not expecting the first move to be right on the dot but she smiled and nodded lightly. “yes sir” she said and laughed softly as she carefully began to slip her shoes off, she kicked them off to the side and a smirk formed on her face. Leilah took the ball out from the cup that Antwone scored in, she then carefully picked up the cup and drank the liquid before setting the now empty cup off to the side of the table to be taken care of later. “That was just luck Ant” she said as she looked at the ball she was holding  before tossing it over to his side, she watched it bounce on the rim before plunking into the cup in the back row to the far right. “Strip Ant” she said and eyed him. She could already feel some type of urge growing but she brushed it back…for now.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 am

Antwone could feel his heart beating a little faster. There was just something about Leilah's smile that tore down all of his defenses. Ant's eyes locked onto Leilah's as she moved towards him, and even dared to pull his lips within inches of hers. "Sorry, but maybe no one told you before hand..but I dont lose." Ant stated with a confident grin. However, his dark hazel eyes widened slightly after Leilah granted him permission to touch her during the lap dance. Ant couldn't hide the surprise on his face. It was a well known rule that guys weren't allowed to touch the ladies giving them lap dances, yet...Leilah had granted him permission to. "Hmmm if I didn't know any better..I'd say that you're looking forward to losing." Ant smirked. When she mentioned him lacking certain parts, Ant took his boldness to another level. Just before Leilah walked away, he dipped his fingers inside the waistband of her shorts and pulled her body into his. "Dont kid yourself." Ant whispered while pressing his lips against her ear. "You wouldn't have agreed if you doubted that I didn't have the...appropriate equipment." Ant grinned and with that, he released her. However, when he heard whistles coming from a few party goers sitting off to the right, Ant's cheeks flushed some. He was sure that to them, it looked like Leilah and Ant were doing some major flirting. "I think..I'm in trouble..." Ant thought to himself.

After the cups were filled, Ant took a shot of tequila to loosen himself up a bit more. "Alright here we go. By the way, you get 1 rerack so make it count." Ant smiled. He grabbed a small ball that sat floating in a cup of water. He took aim and nailed the farthest cup on the back row, to the left. "Strip." Ant ordered. His grin widened a bit as he crossed his arms over his chest and waited for Katherine remove a piece of clothing. Something told him that she'd tease him and would remove her shoes or something minor first.
Standard set up:
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Ooc: totally understandable, hope it gets better :3

Leilah studied Antwone carefully, she was sure that he would agree to play. Tonight was going to be interesting, she had a feeling that a lot of things were going to go down the drain for some reason. Or maybe that was just her over thinking things again, after all.. it was a party, what could possibly go wrong... or right? Her eyes flickered to the shots of tequila and a seductive smile formed slowly on her face as she looked back at Antwone when she heard his condition. Now, things were getting interesting. I wonder what his girlfriend would do if she saw me giving him a lap dance in front of everyone…Oh well. she thought to herself as she really did not care what Antwone’s girlfriend would think or even do, if that’s what Ant wanted, then she would do it with no if’s, ands or buts. “Wow, someone is being daring now..” she said softly as she walked over to him and carefully turned his head, pulling him slightly down so their lips were only a mere inch from each other. “I would not be so cocky, considering you’ll be the one losing this game boy” she whispered to him as her eyes flickered from his lips up to his face “I’m in. You know what the fun part of a lap dance is? The most fun is when you get to touch, that is… if you’re not scared to. I mean, come on… lets be honest here, you probably don’t have the parts to touch anyways” she said, challenging him and at the same time granting him permission to touch her during the lap dance. A grin took place on her pretty face “You’re going to lose” she whispered and with that, she let go of him and went back to her own side of the table. After Leilah had cracked open her beers, she began to pour them equally into each cup. “You start” she muttered.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:22 pm

ooc: Sorry for the delay. Most of the South-east is covered in ice and rain. Its been rather...well...cold down here. I woke up this morning to take a shower and even after putting the water on full heat, only freezing water came out ><

ic: Ant followed Leihal closely. He probably would have gotten lost in the crowd if not for her. He followed up to towards the fridge and bent down to see what kind of selections they. He grabbed two bottles of Blue Moon and stood up just in time to see people jumping off the porch and down into the pool. "Damn..." Ant mumbled. He had been to a few crazy parties, but nothing like this. Ant moved back over towards the table and took his place at the end opposite to Leilah. The cups were already set up. All they had to do was add their beer of choice. "Ok, sounds good so far." Ant grinned. At first, he he could see himself enjoying losing. He'd get to do a body shot off of Leilah. The drop into the pool wasn't that bad either. However, when Ant heard the second rule, his jaw dropped open. "Are you serious??" Ant blinked while shifting his gaze back towards the item filled box. There was no way he'd agree to waltz around in heels and boxers on his head...unless.. "Ok I'm in, but-" Ant grinned while leaning forward a bit against the table. "If you're fully naked when I win, you'll have to give me a lapdance..in front of everyone." Ant stated with a wide cocky grin. "Now I'll understand if you're scared. I mean come on lets be honest. There's no way you can beat me." Ant chuckled.  
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Ooc: XD oh yes, Gregg’s room for sure XD lol

Bic:
Leilah was glad that Antwone had showed up to the party, but she wondered where Jason, Kyle and Kenny were and if they were ever going to find her. She smirked softly as she took a hold of Antwone’s hands and led him through the large crowd and outside onto the large deck that had a table for beer pong set up. She let go of his hands and noticed some people smoking some weed while sitting on the railings, but then she watched them jump off the railings and dive into the pool that was below them. Thankfully the pool was pretty god damn deep. Gracefully walking over to the small fridge, she opened it up and grabbed two beers of Alexander Keiths. “Love Alexanders” she muttered as she quickly opened up the bottles and placed them on the table. She stood on her side and picked up the two small white balls that had been on the table. Her eyes watched Antwone as she smiled “Alright, so first rule of beer pong is that if you miss getting the ball in you have to take off one piece of clothing. Second rule of beer pong, let’s say you lose this game, you not only have to do a shot body off of me but you’ll have to jump into the pool from this far up. If you are fully naked by the time the game ends, you have to run around the inside of the house with some items that the other person will pick out” she said as she pointed to a small bin of items like a teddy bear, a dress, a skirt, high heels, mens boxers, a ballerina skirt, and a few other things. “Fun thing about that is… you don’t have a choice as to where each item is placed, so you could be wearing high heels and have mens boxers on your head” she laughed softly as she then pointed to the shots of tequila and limes as well as lemons and some salt. “You in still?” she asked as she shifted a bit and smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 pm

ooc: Yea I was thinking the exact same thing. Of course, when they do go to talk, it has to be in Gregg's room. Lol

ic: Ant was slowly making his way past all the raging party goers. He had yet to find Amodini or Jason. He was gazing down at his phone when the cheerful sound of Leilah's voice entered his ears. It was amazing that Ant was able to hear it at all over the base blasting in the background. "D-Damn..." Ant blinked when he saw Leilah's outfit. To say that she looked sexy would have been an understatement. "Ah, thanks. I love your outfit." Ant stated while leaning in close to Leilah so she could hear him better. He couldn't help but to smile down at her. Ant had never seen Leilah so excited. "Hmm must be the weed." Ant thought to himself, though he smiled nonetheless. When Leilah mentioned Beer pong, Ant's eyes lit up. "Oh you're on. Hurry up and change. Dont keep me waiting." Ant stated with a confident grin.

The moment Leilah left, Ant's phone went off in his hand. "Running late..had to pick up Imaran. Be at the party soon Smile" the text read. Ant's eyes suddenly narrowed! His clenched shut as he read the text over. "So its like that huh?" Ant growled while stuffing his phone into his pocket. Imaran was one of Amodini's closest male friends and like her, had come to America to study. Ant hated the man with every fiber of his being. He trusted Amodini, but there was no way that he could trust her friend. The boy had made it known that he had a massive hard on for Amodini. However, after Ant had tried several times to convince her, he eventually gave up. He was fine with them hanging out as long as they weren't alone.

When Leilah came back, it took Ant a moment to realize she had returned. "O-Oh, yea lets go." he smiled slightly while eyeing her shirt. "Thats a very nice top." Ant smirked, tho he wasn't sure if it was him doing the talking, or the shot he had just taken. "Lead the way. I expect you to give me a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Ooc: I have no idea what type of sport that is XD but I hope you feel better because that would hurt like a bitch.

bic:

“Yes I hope it’s not you Jason” Leilah spoke softly under her breath once she left the café, she wondered what Antwone would be wearing tonight but she would soon find that out.

Hours later…

Leilah stood in front of her body mirror and sighed as she turned around in a circle to check herself out. She was wearing a belly dancing outfit that was the colour of purple and pink with small shiny accessories that enhanced not only her beauty but it also complimented her outfit with all of its beads and such. Her skirt just barely covered her tattoo on her right hip. Her other tattoos were on her right ankle, and there was a small one on the back of her neck. She grabbed her black boots and slipped them on with ease before grabbing a small backpack that had her extra party clothes in it, some weed, a pipe, a lighter and a few other things that she might need for tonight. Leilah grabbed her keys for the truck and headed over to Gregg’s place, it was not long before she got there; just because she was speeding. When she got to her destination, there were not many people to start off with but after a few minutes when she arrived and parked her truck close to Gregg’s dodge viper, tons of people showed up and made themselves comfortable as they headed inside.
She could not believe how well this party had turned out, she was very proud of herself and Gregg as she slipped into the house. She greeted Gregg with a passionate kiss and then went upstairs to his room where she dropped her back off on the ground, she knew that everyone knew that Gregg’s room was off limits. Mostly just because it was polite but the other part of it was because Gregg and her the ones going to be using it throughout the night. Of course when she headed back downstairs, she spent a good two to three hours dancing with the exotic dancers in perfect harmony and rhythm. Finally she had enough and began to just roam around the house, she smoked a bit of weed here and there but when she saw Antwone finally she practically skipped over to him “Hey! You made it! Great!” she said with a bright smile on her face as she fixed her hair, she looked him over and circled him twice before stopping in front of him “You look awesome!” she chimed sweetly. Leilah glanced around and sighed “Oh! You owe me a game of beer pong! But just one second, I have to go…get changed into my other clothes so..stay here!” she said as she gave him a hug before heading upstairs to get changed into a Jack Daniels black shirt and some cute shorts. It did not take her too long to get changed, when she came back downstairs her hair and makeup were also fixed. Leilah found Antwone again “I’m back! Lets play beer pong, I’m dying of thirst” she laughed softly.

Belly dancing outfit:
Spoiler:

Party outfit:
Spoiler:

Back of the neck tattoo:
Spoiler:

Hip Tattoo:
Spoiler:

Ankle tattoo:
Spoiler:

(So I was thinking, and I remember that vision Antwone had about Leilah; maybe when he sees his girlfriend kissing another man, he gets so upset and angry that him and Leilah go upstairs to talk and then that talking turns into his vision lol XD)
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:06 pm

ooc: So yesterday I was playing racquetball and I hyperextended my right arm. It felt like the actual bone popped out, but then popped back in. Its been hurting like a bitch since yesterday and still hurts now. I'll post here tonight, but I prolly wont get to our other tonight. This pain seems to be resistant to tylenol -_-

ic: "Sure sure..." Jason smiled, though he wasn't convinced. The fact was that when it came to attraction, often relationships meant very little. At least, those were his thoughts on the matter. When Leilah began to describe just how awesome her party would be, Kyle started drooling. "D-Dancers??" He blinked, as he couldn't bring himself to believe Leilah. "Strippers and poker??" Jason grinned. The party would have two of his favorite things. Lucky for him, he still had a good bit of cash left over from buying his gun. "Time to make it rain bitches!!" The blonde thought to himself. However, when Jason saw Leilah climb onto Kenny's lap, he cocked his head back and released a hard laugh. "God you're such a tease." he chuckled. "Ant has no idea how much trouble he's in." Jason thought to himself. Kenny stared into Leilah's eyes as if she were a goddess. Plus, from where she sat the boy had a perfect view of Leilah's cleavage, which almost made him drool. Kyle's eyes narrowed sharply. "Lucky bastard..." he mumbled. He perked up a bit tho after Leilah mentioned that whoever found her first would get a prize. Jason sat back in his seat with a pervy grin. "Better hope its not me. You know what I'll want for my prize." he stated while slowly licking his lips.

Later that night,

Ant walked up to his mirror and gave his outfit a quick glance. He thought he looked pretty damn sexy. Amodini had been nagging at him to wear the jacket she had bought him a few months back, so he decided to finally take it out for a spin. He had to admit, his girl had taste. He was wearing a light blue denim shirt which he had zipped up only half way. The shirt showed up just the right amount of his toned chest. It also covered a portion of one of his tattoos, which was printed on the right side of chest. Over the shirt Ant wore a dark blue stripped blazer and matching jeans. Around his neck he wore the intoxicating mild scent of Polo Black Cologne. On his right wrist, he wore a solid gold Rolex. His grandfather had a passion for collecting watches and had left his favorite to Ant after he had died.  "I wonder if she's cooled down yet.." Ant mumbled while taking a second to check his outfit again. He figured that Amodini would forgive him sooner or later. "Well this should make her happy. Lets see if Leilah can keep her hands off me." Ant grinned. Suddenly, his dark hazel eyes tore wide open. "N-NO! I meant Amodini! God damnit..." Ant thought to himself. He placed his hands over his face and slowly took a few steps back towards his bed. Maybe going to the party wasn't such a good idea...

After spending a good thirty minutes debating whether or not to go, Ant finally jumped in his car. He pulled out his phone and noticed that Amodini had sent him a text. Apparently she was on her way. "Ok, I'm about 2 leave too." Ant texted. He placed the directions Leilah had given him into his phone. "Ok..so about twenty minutes?" Ant blinked. The drive would give him time to get his head straight.

When Ant finally arrived at the party, he was shocked to see that the entire front lawn was covered in cars. "Holy..shit..." Ant blinked. The music could be heard easily from a ten blocks away. There were lights everywhere and Ant even spotted a few waiters. "Guess I'll have to park somewhere down the street..." he mumbled softly. Once he finally managed to find somewhere to park, he started walking back towards the mansion sized house. Ant couldn't help but to feel a little...out of place. It was like he had stumbled into some sort of A-List party. He had just made his way inside when a girl wearing nothing a bra and panties made of black feathers walked up to him. "Drink?" She smiled seductively. Ant shot the girl a wide smile. "Sure." he grinned before grabbing a shot glass off her tray. "What is this?" he asked. The girl shot him a wink. "If you need to ask you're in the wrong place sugar." she stated before walking off. Ant shrugged his shoulders. "Why not?" he smiled while tilting his head back, taking the shot in one go. Ant's entire body shivered hard. The booze went down smooth, but it had an after effect that kicked like a bucking horse.
Party clothes:
Watch- Pic is a little big:
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Leilah was having a great time with Antwone but when she noticed the boys coming over, she frowned slightly at the sight of them looking like they were just put through hell. She blinked though when she was put on the spot about her legs and how Dr.Hasselhoff only gave good treatment to girls, and not to guys. “Well, it’s not my fault I’m beautiful.” She muttered softly but she laughed softly when she heard Ant’s comment. “Alright, see you tonight Ant” she said as she watched the man get up and leave the table. Only to leave her, with three boys that were pretty close with each other. She blushed a bit when she noticed Kyle’s, Kenny’s and Jason’s eyes on her “What? What are you talking about?” she whispered as she then glared at Jason “I am not shopping for anything Jason. He has a girlfriend. I’m not a whore like the rest of this school” she spat back at him. Her body relaxed when Kyle asked what was happening tonight, she was about to answer but Jason already knew the answer to that. She sighed softly “yes, Gregg is having a party at his place tonight… exotic dancers, pool, swimming, stripping, poker, DJ’s, and more.” She spoke softly as she then shifted in her seat and ate another grape or two. Leilah watched the boys and felt a bit bad that they most likely failed the test that was not too long ago, but she perked up as she got an idea to cheer them up. Carefully she got onto Kenny’s lap and lifted his head a bit with her hands carefully “Well I know you guys failed the test… but that does not mean you can’t have fun” she said softly as she locked eyes with him and smiled before getting off his lap and going back into her own seat. “Because you three have not been invited by Gregg himself, I will invite you guys to join the rest of us at his place tonight…” she said as pulled out three invitations from her small bag and gave one to each boy “First one to find me at the party gets a prize” she said and with that, she grabbed her things got up and left the area. Heading back home to prepare herself for later..
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:08 pm

"Jason? Hell no..." Ant stated while shaking his head from side to side. "You dont know him like I do. If there was a zombie apocalypse he'd prolly be the only one to survive..him and his psychotic cousin...." Ant stated with a deep, deep sigh. Jason's cousin made even the most insane gun toting rednecks look civil. The man was a former member of Delta Force who had been discharged for...various...reasons. "No, I'm sure if such a thing happens Jason will be the most dependable. I doubt he'll be able to lead a group like Rick from The Walking Dead, but he'll definitely be someone you'd want on your side." Ant explained. He couldn't believe that they were even talking about the topic. Ant felt that the governments of the world would destroy each other long before a zombie apocalypse occurred. Ant gazed up at Leilah just in time to see the grape flying his way. He opened his mouth and easily caught it. "Score!" Ant smiled after chewing it up.

Suddenly, Jason, Kenny, and Kyle came stumbling out from the classroom. They walked over plopped down right next to Ant and Leilah. "I take it...the test didn't go well?" Ant asked. Jason banged his head against the table. Kenny and Kyle looked like they had suffered a very agonizing mental death. "That man is a devil..." Jason mumbled. "Everyone knows that he hates guys. He only gives special treatment to girls. Ms. Legs over there is a prime example..." Jason growled while shifting his blue eyes up towards Leilah. Ant didn't want to admit it, but Jason sort of right. Dr. Hasselhoff's treatment of male students versus his treatment of female students was legendary. "Well, maybe when you've got legs like Leilah...you'll get better treatment." Ant stated with a wide grin. "Dude..you're suppose to be on my side!" Jason frowned. Ant couldn't help but to laugh. Suddenly, his eyes fell to his watch. "Shit. I've got to run. Leilah, I'll see you tonight." Ant smiled and quickly got up from the table

Once he was gone, the eyes of Jason, Kenny, and Kyle all zoomed in on Leilah. "Whats all this then?" Kyle asked while using a forced British accent. "Someone's shopping for a new D to play with." Jason groaned. He didn't really care if Ant and Leilah hooked up. Actually, he thought that Leilah would probably be good for Ant. However, at the moment all Jason could think about was how he had bombed the test. "Whats happening tonight tho?" Kyle asked. Kenny leaned forward eager to hear the answer as well. "Gregg is planning one of his epic parties.." Jason mumbled, beating Leilah to the punch. "H-How did you know that??" Kyle asked. "Cuz I'm that good." Jason stated while picking his head up. "Not good enough to pass Hasselhoff's test..." Kyle grinned. "Fuck you. Both of you failed just as bad as I did." Jason frowned. A few seconds passed and all three boys released a long depressed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Leilah was not going to tell Antwone any of the rules of the beer pong they do at parties. Her eyes were giving her away though, easily. She smiled softly "You'll just have to wait and see. You against me. Tonight. After the exotic dancers..." she said softly almost as if she had something to do with that. She cleared her throat gently wanting to get away from that topic for now. She popped another grape into her mouth, chewed then swallowed it before she studied Antwone carefully "So tell me, if there really was a zombie apocalypse.... do you think Jason would be the first one to be taken down? ha, now wouldn't that be ironic with him talking about all that shit. " she asked and laughed softly, she then lightly and playfully threw a very small grape at him with a smirk planted on her face. She had never felt so relaxed around someone before, she did not know why but there was just..something.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:07 pm

"Ah dammit..I knew I should've went for the grapes." Ant laughed. He reached over for a napkin and wiped his mouth. His smile brightened a bit as he watched Leilah lick her tongue at him. Ant shot his tongue right back at her. For someone who was so beautiful, Ant found it refreshing that Leilah was easy to talk to. When she brought up the drinking games though, Ant leaned forward a bit. "What are you guys doing different?" he asked even tho she had told him not to. "I mean, its not like we'll have to strip every time someone on the other team makes a cup...right?" Ant smiled. He had only been joking, but something about the mischievous gleam in Leilah's eyes told him that he was close. If that was the case...well Ant could easily seeing himself enjoying the game. He'd definitely have Leilah down to her bra and panties by the time the game was over. However, if Amodini played on his team...and they ended up losing...Ant wasn't sure if he liked the idea of his girlfriend being oogled by a bunch of guys. Then again, Leilah was Gregg's girl so it shouldn't have mattered too much..right? "Damnit.." Ant mumbled under his breath. "I need to make things right with her. Hopefully this party will loosen her up enough to point that we can talk." Ant thought to himself while reaching over and stealing another piece of fruit from Leilah
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Leilah nodded softly when she heard that Antwone was looking forward it later and that his girlfriend had agreed to come to the party. She was glad but there was just something about the way Antwone mentioned his girlfriend wanting to meet Gregg that slightly threw her off. She blinked when she heard Antwone mention Jason so she was foolish enough to look that way but when she turned back she wanted to scold him but she could not bring herself to do it when she noticed the strawberry piece. She began to laugh and her cheeks turned red as she reached over and took his hand then pointed it to the piece clinging to him "good try Ant" she said softly as she slowly let go of his hand and picked up a grape, popping it into her mouth. She swallowed and stuck her tongue out at him in a playful manner. "Oh and by the way, you better play me a game of beer pong. But the rules... will be a bit different. And dont ask me because Gregg has it all planned" she said with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead(M)(Private)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next