Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

1, 2, 3, ideas~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elmina

Elmina

1, 2, 3, ideas~ Empty
PostSubject: 1, 2, 3, ideas~   1, 2, 3, ideas~ EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:50 am

1) 
Fantasy-straight/yuri-mature [graphic in violence]
Anima + is a manga series that is extremely good, I would like to do my own version of it. Its not hard to grasp the concept and you dont have to read it to try this rp.
~~ Anima, which is a human with animal features. are considered dangerous and are hunted down by the government. Our characters, main characters are anima that had not been caught yet and are trying to stop the revolution but its obviously hard because noone wants to retaliate. 

2) Fantasy/Horror-straight-could be mature
~~Rosewood Academy, A human girl is unwillingly and unknowingly attending a private school for vampires. Its supposed to be an experiment to see if vampires of a new generation will be able to control themselves around humans. The vampire male becomes friends with the human girl and the two figure out the secrets of the experiment seeing its not as positve as they thought it would be.

3) Fantasy-straight-could be mature
~~Taming the Beast, this is a more, modern day, inspired by beauty and the beast rp. if you are interested pm me, Its still being brainstormed but i have most of the plot.

Pm me if interested I can play male or female and am open to othersvideas, so dont be shy ^-^
Back to top Go down

1, 2, 3, ideas~
Page 1 of 1