Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

More ideas(some old)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

More ideas(some old) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More ideas(some old)   More ideas(some old) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Posted  https://imperiumvividae.rpg-board.net/t296-welcome-to-the-world#2888
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: More ideas(some old)   More ideas(some old) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:29 am

I'm thinking we can start with 2 and add more later. I'll post soon and link the thread here when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
HelixEx

HelixEx

PostSubject: Re: More ideas(some old)   More ideas(some old) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Sounds good. I don't have any suggestions for the very beginning, but as we go on I'm sure I'll have ideas popping up (: How many characters were you wanting to start with? HVe two meet and as the rp goes on, more are introduced? I'm fine with either
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: More ideas(some old)   More ideas(some old) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Ok. For the setting, I was thinking that The World 3.0 has just been released, but by a different company. For the first few weeks everything within the World is running fine expect for a few minor bugs. Suddenly, a mysterious "virus" infects all the servers and prevents the players from logging out. An announcement is sent to every player's email summoning them to the main server. When the players show up, they find an image of a young girl claiming to be the daughter of Aura and has come to punish The World for the manipulation of her "mother's" image throughout the different versions of game. 

However, she also issues a challenge. If the players can survive(literally) for an entire year, she will "bless" the remaining players with forgiveness and allow them a chance to gain the ability to log out.

So thats the main plot I'm thinking of. What do you think/do you have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
HelixEx

HelixEx

PostSubject: Re: More ideas(some old)   More ideas(some old) EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:02 pm

Yup, still interested :D OC characters sounds good (more room for ideas and plot twists lol) I play multiple characters too, so alls good (:
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: More ideas(some old)   More ideas(some old) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:43 pm

If you're still interested, I had OC characters in mind. I can also play either gender, which comes in handy when rping multiple characters. Smile
Back to top Go down
HelixEx

HelixEx

PostSubject: Re: More ideas(some old)   More ideas(some old) EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Love .Hack//sign and would love to do an rp based on it. Were you thinking OC characters or actual? Either I don't mind, and I can play either gender as well.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: More ideas(some old)   More ideas(some old) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:12 pm

-I dont know if anyone is into these, but I'd really like to do a Black Lagoon/Jormungand mixed rp. I'm open to ideas, but I figure the two main characters(a boy and a girl)are raised as child soldiers and are forced to fight in the bloody conflicts around their hometown/village. As they fight to survive, the boy and girl become close. Just when they start trusting one another an incoming explosive shell lands not too far away from them, sending them flying into the ground. As the dust clears, they see that there's nothing left and assume that the bomb killed the other. Fast forward a few years, the boy and girl meet up again, but as mercenaries working on opposing sides of the law.

-I also wanna do a rp based loosely around .Hack//sign or Sword Art Online. "Players" suddenly become trapped within the World one day. The game goes from being enjoyable to a fight for survival. I'm also open to more ideas on this

-I also wanna do a Final Fantasy rp. I like 7, Advent Children, 8,9, and 10. I might be interested in doing a rp based on 13 as well. I'm also down for crafting an original story with original characters.

If you're interested in any of these post here or pm me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More ideas(some old)   More ideas(some old) Empty

Back to top Go down

More ideas(some old)
Page 1 of 1