Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Secrets of the World (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

Secrets of the World (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the World (Open)   Secrets of the World (Open) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:25 am

Asteriae could feel the vibe of how exhausted he was, but from what she wondered as she watched him get up and brush the grass from his body that seemed to want to cling to his clothes. "That was Rune... he's been after me for a while but each time I barely escape. I'm not really sure what he can do but I really don't want to find out" she muttered as she jumped down from the branch and held her hand out to him "I'm Asteriae. I live near the village not far from here. You look like you've had a very long journey, perhaps taking all or most of your energy with it. Are you hungry?" she asked trying to get to know him better wondering what his whole deal was but she did not want to be too picky. She tilted her head slightly as she wondered if he would shake her hand or not but she did not blame him if he did not want to.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
shadowkil338

shadowkil338

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the World (Open)   Secrets of the World (Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Omoi cracked his eye open, having only just barely closed them. He had notice a beauty comeing through the woods, only to disappear. A few seconds later he knew why, she was being chased, but for fun or not, Omoi knew that it was best to just stay where he was.

He closed his eyes, think that he would finally be able to sleep, only to open them again due to being talked to.

Exhausted he lifted his head up, "No, I just barely sat here myself."

He lifted himself off the ground and dusted off what little dirt and grass clung to his clothes.

"So," he said a he brushed the last of it off, "what was that all about?" He asked motioning to the direction to where the girl had been chased from.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the World (Open)   Secrets of the World (Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Secrets of the World (Open) Animegirl9

Asteriae could barely catch her breath as she ran through the village, every day was the same thing; Rune ran after her like she was candy on cocaine that he so needed. “Rune! Stop!” she said as she became easily frightened. Rune was a big man, standing about 6’4 and weighing 213 pounds of mostly muscle. He chuckled as he chased the Nymph through the bushes and down the road for a long while.

“Come on Asteriae, I just want to have some fun!” he called to her as he continued the chase. Hoping to catch her soon, but she was so fast that it was hard to tell who would get away. Asteriae shook her head and did not notice the man laying there on the ground by the tree there but she soon vanished as she ran into the tree. It was almost as if the tree was a very special place to her in times of need. Rune frowned and sighed as he stopped and snapped his fingers, soon the ginger man began to vanish into the ground. He would be able to get her later tonight when she came out to see the moon. He was not really worried about it.

Asteriae held her breath as she watched Rune vanish, and when he was completely gone she stepped out from her shield to become visible once again. Her eyes immediately went to the strange man that was laying not too far from her at all. “I hope I did not disturb you from your…uh, nap” she said softly as she slowly climbed in the tree just in case this stranger tried to attack her for any reason. Her purple eyes watching him closely as she sat there on a branch and played with her long brown hair.
Back to top Go down
shadowkil338

shadowkil338

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the World (Open)   Secrets of the World (Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:32 pm

(NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pof course)
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the World (Open)   Secrets of the World (Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:27 pm

(May I?)
Back to top Go down
shadowkil338

shadowkil338

PostSubject: Secrets of the World (Open)   Secrets of the World (Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Secrets of the World (Open) 32d48d11

Omoi walked the path before him. A gust of wind kicked up the dirt of the beaten and set path. His sword rested on his back, ready to be used at a moment's notice. In front of him, though still a long ways away, stood a village that was nestled in the valley between two mountains. He had traveled long and far, though he had no destination. It had been days since he had seen any sign of any civilization.

He unhooked the strap that held the sheath of his sword. He sat is at the base of a tree next to the path, then sat down himself to rest. He was a wanderer. A gypsy for lack of a better term. The last time he had stayed in any area for more than half a year was his childhood, before he had met his master. He looked up to the sky. Clouds passed by slowly but he didn't mind. It was the first time in weeks that he had nothing to worry about. The pale blue gem in set in the guard of his sword shone, but not with the light of the sun. The gem held power that was far older than anyone alive. The power of the primordials, or the creators of the universe.

He let out a sigh as he leaned and relaxed against the tree, "Maybe I should find a place to call my own," he said to himself as he ran his thoughts over what he had been through the last few weeks.

Tired, he pushed himself over to lay down.

"Naw," he said to himself with a smile as he closed his eyes for a late morning nap under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the World (Open)   Secrets of the World (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets of the World (Open)
Page 1 of 1