Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

On the line (Private/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:02 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Tumblr_static_kathy
On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Tumblr_m4xmk7aj9B1rsjyyqo1_500

Katherine was glad to see that John had came to his damn senses about this decision to ‘get to know each other’. She could not help but to giggle when John became a bit cocky with his attitude about her not gonna be able to walk after, she did not know if he was telling her because of his ego or because it was true. She wondered if John had actually slept with anyone before but she knew that it was really none of her business of who he had or hadn’t slept with. Though that led her into thoughts of what their relationship would be after this, would they keep seeing each other like this or was this just a once in a life time chance. Would it push them away from each other, or pull them closer together to the point where it was not only physical attraction but emotional too.

Quickly she brushed those thoughts away trying not to worry about it when she felt her legs being pushed apart which made her attention turn to John to see him go towards her pussy. Her body shivered and she gasped in shock when she felt his tongue wiggle around inside of her but soon a moan escaped her mouth as she then squirmed a bit but she could barely move with John’s hands on her hips which she was fine with. Katherine worried about hurting him but she brushed it off thinking that it would be fine because he was a big boy. Boy. That was a funny word that she hardly used to describe him at times.

Katherine was a bit confused on when she felt John starting to pull out slowly but she smirked a bit when she saw him wink, she was going to ask what he was winking about but before she could get any words out she felt him thrust. She could only let out a moan after a moment of pure shock, if she had a choice of having sex with him or doing something like cleaning the house she would jump John for a second round. She rested her hands above her head  as she tilted her head back slightly and closed her eyes “Why of course John” she said softly as she opened her eyes and looked up at him,  her smirk grew “the question would be, are you okay?”.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:10 pm

John studied her face. She had a point. He doubted that she would've stripped down if she had no intention of having sex. He knew that their 'hookup' was part of a deal, but he still doubted Katherine would have gave in if she didn't want to. As she pressed her soft lips against his, John kissed her back. Finally, he decided to push all the thoughts swirling through his head aside. He gazed down at her smirking as she challenged him. "I hope this bed is nice and comfy because after I'm done I doubt you'll be able to walk." John stated with a cocky smile. 

His strong hands suddenly seized hold of her hips.  He moved between her legs, spreading them. He dipped his head down between her legs and leaned in to give her pussy a long wet lick with his tongue. He wanted to lube her up a bit before they got started. John's warm tongue licked its way between her folds and over her clit. His strong hands kept her legs spread. "Mmmm" John moaned as he pushed his hot tongue into her pussy. She'd notice that John's tongue was allot longer then a human's. It swirled against her inner walls and even managed to tickle her g-spot. After getting her pussy nice and wet John withdrew his tongue. He slurped up her juices and gazed down into her eyes with a devilish grin. "Alright Vampire. Here we go." John smiled. She'd be his first. John never imagined that he'd ever get a chance to see a Vampire, yet alone mate with one. The raven haired boy sat up some. He carefully lined his cock up with her pussy, and slowly pushed his swollen head into her womanhood. John's body shivered. His hands locked around Katherine's hips as he continued to slowly filly her womanhood with his dick. "F-Fuck.." John shuddered softly. He stopped moving after thrusting the first six inches of his dick, and then slowly withdrew it till only the tip was left buried inside her.  

John gazed down at her with a wink. He wondered if she liked it gentle or rough. He a strong feeling it was the latter. Suddenly, John's hips pushed forward, thrusting the full length of his cock into her pussy. He held it there for a few minutes, letting her take in his size. His member throbbed hard against her inner walls. "You ok Brownie?" John smiled while his hips started moving, giving her long slow thrusts. His hands slowly started running up her body, wanting to feel every single curve..
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:23 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Katherine-3-katherine-pierce-21292137-500-235

It was an interesting transition that was for sure as she saw John go from a complete douchebag that she did not want anything to do with to a man that she wanted in more than one way. She was not sure if his growls were threatening or not but she liked the sounds of it as she studied him. Katherine was a bit taken back though when she was pushed back onto the sheets, but she could only smirk at the power that John had in him which only got her more excited. Though that smirk soon turned into a smile as she noticed what he was trying to get at. “Oh John, there’s a lot you don’t know about the real me… but I’ll tell you one thing, if I wasn’t down to fuck you I wouldn’t be here right now underneath you waiting for a piece of you, waiting for the passion and fire to erupt from you.. John, this is real. It's right. It’s not a dream but if it was, it’d be one fucking good dream” she said softly as she wiggled a bit under him. Over the centuries she had lots of practice with about everything, working all her muscles and such.

She could practically see John’s thoughts being tossed around in that head of his as if he was a bit confused or lost between the reality and dreams. It was then she realized that a part of him actually… cared. Well shit.. she thought as she knew that she could say the same about him. She did care for him and where the care came from, the feelings started and she knew that she had to stay away from that… for now; knowing feelings could be a dangerous move not sure if it would back fire or actually take a hit and pull into effect. Katherine wondered if he was having second thoughts about this, but she doubted it considering it was suppose to shut him up about her secret. She reached up and planted a gently kiss on his lips to reassure him of this decision “Come on John, show me something I’ll never forget” she whispered when the kiss broke as if she was challenging him. Katherine gave him the puppy eyed look "Beside's... you wanted this, and I'm willing to do it" she whispered and grinned again.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Part of John still refused to believe that this was actually happening. Was he dreaming? No, it definitely wasn't a dream. He could feel the warmth leftover from Katherine's kisses on his chest. Still, it all seemed so unreal. This girl laying down in front of him..was she really the Brownie he knew? Sure, she looked like her..but something was different. "Maybe this is just the real her.." John thought to himself. It made sense. If she was a Vampire it would be only natural to hide parts of her personality.

John became entranced as he watched Katherine ditch the rest of her dress. A deep, long moan echoed out from John's lips as Katherine began to grind her hips against his dick. He gazed down at her growling softly. He hadn't meant to..it just kinda came out. "Um..Brownie.." John started, but suddenly gasped after Katherine pulled his boxers down, freeing his trapped erection. 

With another growl, John pushed Katherine back into the sheets. He hovered over her, his dick throbbing against the pussy lips. "Hey.." he breathed. Part of John was screaming at him to shut up and fuck her, but the other half...well the other half actually cared for Katherine. That part wanted to make sure that what they were about to do was legit and not some sort of game. "A-Are you really down for this? The Brownie I know...she's nothing like the girl I see now. I mean dont get me wrong...I like it...I just..." John paused. Just what the hell was he trying to say? He closed his eyes for a moment to collect his thoughts. "This..This is real right?" he asked softly, his lips hovering a few inches above her own.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:17 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Katherine-katherine-pierce-32661203-500-281

She was being as careful as she could with not biting into him and drinking him dry but as the seconds went by, it became easier for her to just forget about it. It was not like she couldn’t go out into the forest and grab a deer or something for tonight if she was really hungry.  She did not want to admit this to him, but she was actually pretty impressed with the size of his dick but she also knew that he could hurt her with it. She really did not think that he would be that big but she had lucked out, or so she thought at least. 
Katherine was a bit surprised to see him jolt up like that but she squirmed when his arms took a hold of her in a strength she did not really feel comfortable right now with but it made her all the more excited for what was going to happen. She did not know what it was about him but she loved him in control of her, at least for this type of stuff; she was not sure on how she would feel if he was controlling her for other things…normal things.

What would her parents and sister say? Fuck, what would the clan say to her about this if they ever found out? She doubted that she would be killed but there would be hell to pay for that’s for sure. She hated to think about it at this time but it just kept on popping up in her mind with a big ass caution sign. Quickly though she brushed it off like it was no big deal to do this with him and continued to pay attention to what John was doing. A soft moan elicited from her soft lips as her back arched just slightly to push her chest up a bit for him. 
She loved the feeling of his lips on her soft skin and felt the urge to have more but she did not want to be bossy and piss him off in any way.

Katherine let her hips do circles, grinding against John’s package just enough to let him know she was thinking about him, all of him. Soon the rest of the dress was making its way down to her ankles where she then kicked it off along with her panties. Her feet quickly came up to where John’s boxers started and pulled them down to his knees with a cute giggle. Slowly she sat up and let her ripped top fall to her wrists where she then just took it off and put it off to the side like it was nothing important to her.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:36 pm

John returned and matched the passion of her kiss. His tongue eagerly fought hers for dominance. He wouldn't allow himself to be made into her sub. As she pinned him down, John ran his hands slowly up along her smooth thighs. Was this really happening? Sure..John was attracted to her..but he had never dreamed of actually following up on his interests. His kind frowned on mating with other races, which excluded vampires. That subject was taboo. John would be cast out of his clan if anyone ever found out. The raven haired boy pushed those thoughts aside though.

As she began to kiss and nipp her way down his neck, John's body both tensed and shivered. The truth was he loved being bitten, especially on the right side of his neck. He had to be careful tho. He hoped she wouldn't try anything stupid. The last thing John wanted was to attack Katherine for trying to drink his blood. He'd have to if she left him no choice. He closed his eyes and released a low moan as Katherine pulled her lips away from his neck. He stared up at her. Was she challenging him? "I should be asking you that." John grinned. Hidden behind his boxers was a thick nine inch erection. Of course, his size would double it he were to transform.

Suddenly, John's body shot up. His arms seized hold of Katherine's body as he turned them over. He pinned her arms above her head with a force that no human should've had. "I'm no one's sub.." he growled to himself. His fingers hooked down into her top, tearing it open and exposing her bra. His head dipped down planting a long trail of hot kisses along her breasts. His strong hands moved towards the inside of her dress. Once he found her panties, he quickly began to tug them down to her ankles. If they were really going to this, all her clothes would have to go.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:11 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Large

She disliked how he was lying to her but she rolled her eyes anyways to show him that she did not believe him one bit. Her body tensed slightly when she noticed just how close and personal John was getting. She could drain him dry but something about him drew her closer to him, feelings perhaps?  She scolded herself silently for even thinking about such horrible things. Feelings were a clear No. They were forbidden in her eyes and she wanted to stay away from all of that. Katherine’s eyes narrowed dangerously on John when she noticed him looking at her dress, she could easily have the report done; that she wasn’t worried about. She was a bit surprised that he was actually taking up her offer which she normally would not even offer to anyone but John just wasn’t anyone…  She kept quiet as she watched him take off what was left of his shirt and toss it, like it meant nothing now. Scanning over his body, she could not help but to get excited to see where this was gonna go even though she already had a good idea of where it was going. What’s wrong? Not getting enough action from your on and off girlfriend? She thought to herself as she watched him closely, she could move from the town for good and start over in a few hundred years but that would take too damn long. Katherine smirked a bit when John accepted the offer “Fine” she said softly as she leaned in a bit and kissed him fierce passion, letting her tongue slip its way into his mouth to wrestle with his tongue. Quickly she pinned him to the bed as she climbed on top of him and broke the kiss, she sat on his abs and let her smirk grow slightly as she started to make a trail of kisses from his lips down his chin, jawline, down his neck and to his collar bone where she then left a small hickey or as she called it ‘love bite’. It wasn’t long before she leaned back, her hands grabbing his pants and pulling them or was she pushing them down from his legs and off of his feet “Really think you can handle me?~” she purred as she sat up straight and let her fingers lightly trace over his package.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:39 pm

"We?" John blinked. "Uhhhhh last time I checked, I knew your secret. You're a vampire, a blood sucker. Me..well..I'm just your average joe. Joining the wrestling team in middle school did wonders for my upper body strength." John stated. Naturally that was a lie, but most of the time it made for a decent cover. Slowly, John moved towards the bed, almost as if her were stalking Katherine. He crawled onto the bed right up to her. He seemed to be obsessed with testing her personal boundaries. "I think the question is..what are YOU going to do to keep me silent?" John grinned, his frosty lips just inches away from hers. "I think a good start would be finishing the project on your own." John smiled innocently. Of course! Only John would try to blackmail someone in a situation like this. "Hmm..what else would I like? There are so many things I could make you do Brownie." John laughed. His dark brown eyes slowly shifted down along her dress. His brow arched. The fact that she was a vampire did little to repel the attraction he'd always felt towards her. Actually, he was probably taking her too lightly. His parents would kill BOTH of them if they ever found out.

"Well..as long as you're offering to help me relax." John grinned. Since his shirt was already torn, he pulled it up over his curly raven hair and tossed it. His body shape definitely matched the scent of his blood. He had a strong chest and hard abs. His biceps were nice and toned. "I think I'll take you up on that." John smiled and leaned in to steal a kiss from Katherine, a real kiss. 
On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 M0pJrWb
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:22 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Tumblr_lgsrh6mRKv1qgj3t8o1_500

Katherine thought that she had everything under control again, or maybe her ears were tricking her but she highly doubted it. She relaxed just slightly and that would of her worse possible move at the moment. She accepted his little tease but disliked how it was just a tease, she brushed it off like it was nothing important but she went along with it anyways. Nodding lightly to his question but she was taken by surprise when she was grabbed and thrown head first into the bed. It was interesting that he had such strength behind him which broke his cover, she sat up and brushed herself off as she glanced over at him “Oh ouch” she said as she fixed her hair. He had definitely hurt her slightly but she would not let him know that as she sat there staring cautiously at him “Mmm, looks like we all have our little secrets John” she said softly and smirked. “Now, what are we going to do?” she sighed softly, muttering under her breath.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Harmless? Yeah right. John had grown up hearing the stories of how Vampires seduced their targets. There was no way that she was only feeding on innocent little bunnies either. That was clearly a lie. As she began to draw closer towards, John's eyes narrowed. He wouldn't be played, not after his favorite shirt had been ripped. Tho, couldn't help but wonder where exactly she was going to take this. "R-Relax?" John asked, his eyes softening. He closed his eyes and released a soft moan as the warmth from her breath brushed over his ear. Her kisses would have certainly destroyed his guard...if he wore normal. "Mm..well...I do like to relax..." John whispered softly as his ran his hands slowly up along her frame. He leaned in pressing his lips against hers in a light, teasing kiss. "Will you help me?" John asked innocently. Suddenly, the muscles in John's arms flexed! He grabbed Katherine with a strength that would definitely blow his cover, and threw her head first into the bed. "Here's an idea. How about you learn some new moves hm? Your little 'act' wont work on me. Loser." John spat.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:58 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mplli0lh6t1qz4rgp

Katherine had realized that he had been showing no signs of fear, he was clearly not normal like anyone else. Everyone else would have been screaming and running for their life. It was strange but she actually enjoy seeing no fear in him, it meant that he was not going to back down from her and she wanted that. Though she was a bit surprised that he was now losing his cool over a damn shirt that could be easily replaced within minutes. “I don’t drink anyone dry you fucking idiot. I feed on small animals to keep my healthy composure up” she whispered as she noticed how close he was to her now because he was pissed. She frowned as she sat there and watched him wondering if he was going to cool his jets or not because if not she would take matters up a notch or two, maybe even three. “John… that shirt can be replaced… your life or the life of others, can’t be replaced” she whispered as she then smirked as she brushed her lips against his in a tease. “You know… I can get you anything you want John..” she purred into his ear as she brought him closer and her smirk grew slightly. She lightly nibbled on his ear lobe then kissed his neck to show him that she was pretty harmless. Katherine was pretty good at getting things to go her way “I’m sorry for the shirt, I really am but you really need to relax” she whispered to him, now wanting to play a game. “if you want some help with relaxing… I can help you~” she purred into his ear again enough to send chills up his spine.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:43 pm

"Vampire..I knew it." John grinned. It was plain to see that she absolutely adored the taste of his blood. The next thing John knew, Katherine snapped! He found himself thrown ontop of the table. His fingers gripped her arms as she attempted to pin him. Tho, after a moment John relaxed and simply stared up into Katherine's dark eyes. He knew her secret, but his was still safe. This was far too juicy to pass up so he'd continue to play the role of the weak human. "Get you killed? No. I'm just allergic to bullshit." John grinned up at her. Despite the monster like look in her eyes, John showed no signs of fear. IT wasn't until they were ported into some old building that he lost his composure. He jumped up from the bed, his eyes immediately scanning his surroundings. When he saw Katherine, he relaxed a little. "So..is this where you take guys like me? Let me guess, you lure them in with that cheap smile of yours and then you drink them dry?" John smiled. His smile soon faded though when he realized that his shirt had been torn to shreds. "Y-You bitch! This was one of my favorites!!!" John roared out. He jumped off the bed and right into Katherine's face. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't tell the entire school that 'Brownie' is a blood sucking leech???"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:31 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Tumblr_lhyncebwFV1qh91jxo1_500

She was just glad that the café ladies that worked there went into the back kitchen to prepare lunch meals. It was quiet, dead quiet as she snacked on small bite size brownies  at a small table that was enough for about three to four people. Katherine’s incredible hearing picked up on footsteps coming quickly closer to her, she could not believe this. God dammit John, drop it you piece of shit. She thought as she growled a bit when she was taken a hold of and was forced to take the blood between her lips, god it felt so good but she could not let John know that so she quickly reacted by pushing his finger away “Fuck off!” she snarled at him before then grabbing him; forcing him to let go of her as she stood up and took a hold of his shirt. She slammed him onto the table and got on top of him, her dark brown eyes narrowed on him as the white parts of her eyes just turned a blood red and veins began to become black starting from under her eyes. Katherine smirked a bit “You know John, you’re really starting to tick me off” she hissed at him as she kept his hands down with her own not wanting to give him the advantage to do anything. “You’re doing this on purpose and told you that it was a bad move…Are you trying to get me killed?” she whispered as she frowned and relaxed when she realized what she was doing but she still held him down not wanting any of this to get out of his mouth. Katherine was more glad that the café was empty and everyone wasn’t here yet. Of course now she would have to leave, but she was not going to leave alone so she grabbed John by the throat and vanished from their spot. Katherine soon got them to a safer place, an old mansion that had not been used in centuries which was on the outskirts of town. She tossed John onto the bed and locked the doors and windows with a snap of her fingers. She sat in a chair and sighed heavily wondering what she was going to do now about this, she had tried so hard to keep this on down low and it was hard to tell if John would keep it their secret or not..
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:11 pm

John's dark brown eyes shot wide open! Where had her sudden strength come from? She had practically picked him right off his feet! A normal person would have gotten the message, but not John. "Suspicious..." John muttered as he rubbed his neck. He pulled himself from the lockers and rushed after Katherine. He spotted her snaking on..well..brownies. John stealthily moved behind her, his finger still bleeding. He didn't believe that she was bad with blood for even a second! When he got close enough, he locked his left around her neck. "Hey there. You forgot something." John growled and jammed his bloodied finger between her lips. If she was human, she'd start coughing and would probably freak out. If she was indeed a vampire tho...well...John would cross that road when he got to it.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:03 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Tumblr_lm43deWAQ51qjrc4bo1_500

Katherine frowned knowing that this was not going to be easy to escape as she stood there waiting for him to move his stupid ass. She knew that she could not let him to get to her for it would be horrible to cause a scene before the bell for school to actually start rang for class. “Get out of my way, my books are in there” she said sternly as she watched him like a hawk wondering what he was getting to as she then noticed him say the word. Vampire. She wondered if he actually knew, but she highly doubted it so her expression never once changed; not wanting to give him the chance to know. There that scent was again though, blood. His blood again. Fuck. Katherine covered her mouth and nose with her hands as she stared at his finger that had been bitten. Bitten, that was a good word. Though there was still her eyes and the veins that began to appear under her eyes for the need of blood but she quickly looked away to keep John from seeing or at least seeing little. “I’m not good with blood” she muttered as she then quickly moved past the finger to maybe half an inch in front of him. “Bad move” she whispered as she grabbed him by the throat to let him know that she meant business. Quickly, she moved him to the other set of lockers across from hers and let go of him. “Don’t ever do that again” she hissed at him as she moved over to her locker and unlocked it, grabbing her things in a hurry and heading into the café for something to snack on other than John.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:38 pm

"Well hello stranger." John frowned as he stood stubbornly in front of her locker. It would take an act of god to get him to move. "Soooo..what was all that about last night? I said I'd take you home and you just took off...for for reason at all." John stated with suspicious eyes. He had known Kate since freshman year and he had NEVER watched her move as quickly as she had the night before. "So, why'd you take off like that? Was there a fire?" John asked while uncrossing his arms from his chest. He wasn't going to let the topic go. They also had about ten minutes left before they needed to be in class, John had arrived early to make sure that Katherine had no wiggle room. 

"You know whats funny tho? The moment I started bleeding..you started acting all weird. Either you're bad with blood or you're a vampire." John grinned. Naturally he was only joking, however there was something in Katherine's eyes that made him wonder if he was starting to get close to something. Unlike his parents, John had never encountered a Vampire before. He had grown up hearing the gruesome stories, but that was about it. As his curiosity continued to peek, John slipped his index finger into his mouth. He bit down hard, releasing the scent of his blood into the air right in front of her. "Oh no..I had an accident.." John blinked, as if he had bit himself on purpose. He then placed his bloodied finger right in front of Katherine's nose. "This wouldn't turn you on...now would it???"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Ooc: ^_^ thanks, I love Katherine XD

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Katherine-Pierce-katherine-pierce-22462113-500-281

BIC:
Katherine watched her mother and father leave for work, it was strange but they actually went out last night too and got a shit load of blood bags; of course they stored them downstairs in the basement in the freezer but there were only so many because it was dangerous. She grabbed a nice black dress that hugged her small frame nicely and some flats before grabbing her backpack and heading out the door. Her sister had already left about five minutes ago, but of course she was not worried about being late or anything. It was a beautiful day so far as she got to school, but she felt like there was something strange going on but she brushed it off like it was nothing and headed down the hall and around the corner to not only see her locker but John in front of it. Great, what the hell does he want… she thought as she acted like he did not bother her. Katherine walked over to  where John was, right in the way of her locker. “You’re gonna have to move” she muttered as she stared at him knowing that some things were going to fly out of his mouth and she would have to come up with something to get him off of her back.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:51 pm

ooc: nice pic :P

ic: John was in the process of wiping his finger when he noticed Katherine acting weird..well..weird than normal. "You ok over there?" he asked and tossed the bloody napkin into their empty food bag. John stared hard at Katherine. It was like she had gotten sick all of a sudden. He looked down at his finger. She had only started acting weird after he had bit himself. Was she squeamish about blood?

The next thing John knew Katherine practically bolted right out of the car. By the time he got out to chase after she was gone. "The hell???" John blinked. He had seen Katherine do allot of weird things in the past, but never something this extreme. What had John even more confused was the fact that Katherine's scent had completely vanished as well. "Hmm...suspicious..." John frowned, his curiosity peeking.

The next day, John actually got to school early! The principle had to rub his eyes and clean his glasses to make sure that he wasn't seeing things. "Did hell freeze over?" he mumbled as he passed John in the halls. John had parked himself right in front of Katherine's locker. She wasn't just going to bolt without answering a few questions.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:42 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Tumblr_mg6szccIqi1rp4im3o1_r1_500_large

Katherine nodded lightly, she would not mind getting something for herself while she was right here; she might as well join the fun in getting some food—not like it would do too much for her anyways but it was worth a shot in trying--. She was glad that it was a quick serve and was soon digging into her own food which was not much; just a small salad and a piece of bread with her favourite flavouring on it. She finished it easily and froze in her spot when she smelt something delicious that she was craving like crazy. Blood. Though it was not just anyone’s blood, it was John’s and it reeked but not in the bad way. Katherine tried to control her breathing as she sat there covering her mouth with her hands, her eyes took a glance at the blood and she wanted to cuss him out for being an idiot around her. Of course she had much experience around blood but it had been a very long time since she last got fed so she was…starving to death. She just wanted one taste but she knew that she could not tonight or any time from him. “I-I uh got to go…see you tomorrow” she said as she opened the car door and jumped out, shutting it behind her and within a good two seconds she was gone; no where to be seen.

She got home. Safe and sound now away from the smell of powerful blood. Katherine dropped her things in the living room and headed upstairs to talk to her younger sister for a late snack. Her sister of course agreed and it was probably another two hours before they headed out for something to eat. It was not hard to find some people that wanted to have some fun tonight but it was so hard to keep the craving under control that Katherine almost drank the two girls dry leaving her sister to drink on the older male in the group in a private section of the forest that wasn’t too far from the town. “God that’s so good” she whispered as she deleted the girls memories and sent them off with a story that was believable. Izabelle sat there as she finished with the man and sighed “It’s good to get out” the young one whispered to Katherine. Katherine of course, glanced over at her sister and nodded as she licked her lips; not wanting to waste anything.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:42 pm

After a few minutes John caught on that his lights weren't on. He turned them on, but didn't make a big deal about it. He was sure that Katherine thought he was strange anyway. Adding to his reputation wouldn't hurt. When they got to the burger place, John decided to stay inside the car. He pulled up to the drive through and ordered himself a large double cheeseburger with bacon, no onions, and lots of mustard. He turned towards Katherine. "You getting anything?" he asked softly. Naturally she'd have to pay for herself. It wasn't like they were on a date or anything

Once they got their food, John pulled over in a hurry. He was starving! In his rush to sink his fangs...er...teeth into his burger, John accidently bit one of his fingers. The scent of his blood soon overpowered the entire car. The scent of one's blood aways determined the strength of its owner. John's blood reeked of strength and power. The scent was intoxicating. "God damnit.." John muttered. He placed his burger in his lap and used his good hand to search for a napkin. The cut itself wasn't that bad, but it was enough to leave a small stream of blood flowing down his index finger.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:07 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 146025_1321891953839_full

Katherine was not surprised that John did not know where she lived, she was thinking that he would be a stalker but she shrugged it off. "Of course I'll direct you" she whispered, it really was not that hard to find but she was more focused on how John hadn't turned on his headlights; it didn't bother her but she was now silently questioning not only herself but him too. Who was he really? "No, it's completely fine. I'm starting to get hungry myself" she laughed softly and glanced at him, scanning over his facial expression "besides, we've worked hard on some reading..." she whispered and smirked lightly knowing that later tonight she would have to go out and grab something small to satisfy her hungry. Katherine would probably bring her little sister with her, just so Izabelle could grab something to eat as well. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:04 pm

"Alright." John nodded. Despite their little fight they had gotten a good amount of work done. Once inside the car, John strapped himself in and turned on the car. "Mind giving me directions?" he asked while backing up. He didn't have a clue where Katherine lived. Tho, the more he thought about it the more curious he became. Katherine was weird. He wondered if he family was weird too. As he pulled off, a loud low rumble suddenly went off from deep inside John's stomach. He was starving too. Unlike Katherine tho, he was a little more flexible with what he could eat. "Hey you mind if we stop by a burger place?" he asked while rubbing his stomach. John was so distracted by his hunger that he failed to notice that he hadn't turn on his head lights. Yet, he was able to see perfectly through the darkness that consumed the downtown streets.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:26 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 146025_1321891953839_full
Katherine glanced back at John and smiled as she stopped in her tracks. It was a sweet thought, it really was but she did not know if she should take him up on that offer or not. "Yeah, I suppose you could drive me home. It'd be nice" she said softly as she got closer to his car and opened the passengers door when it was unlocked. She was getting pretty hungry, but she knew that she could wait till either later tonight or tomorrow night. Katherine had to be very careful though like always, as she day dreamed about the blood dripping down her throat she climbed into the car and made herself comfortable. "Tonight was pretty good actually" she said softly and glanced over at John wondering if he knew where she lived or if she had to direct him step by step in order to get home.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:58 pm

John was starting to nod off by the time the library began to close. He too already knew what happened from the 1400s onwards. The difference between Katherine and him was that he played it off by being lazy. He gazed up at Katherine once she called it quits and nodded. "About time.." he mumbled to himself. John was in the process of putting up his last book when he felt Katherine's hand wrapping around his throat. Naturally, he had picked up the sounds of her foot steps drawing closer. He just pretended not to notice. He was interested in seeing what Katherine would do. John's brown eyes shifted slightly. Even with her hand gripping his throat, he remained perfectly relaxed. His throat muscles were pretty sturdy. Besides, it wasn't like she was actually choking him. "Hmm..is that so?" John whispered. He had to close his eyes after she purred in his ear. "God I love that sexy side of her...if only she could bring it out more often..." John thought to himself while Katherine walked out. He followed her outside and over to his car. "So, am I taking you home or what?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:31 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 KatherinePierce
Katherine glanced over at him "Maybe I'm waiting to get out of high school where men are more mature, responsible, and caring towards others because they don't have everything about themselves. They like to take care of others first." she muttered softly. She watched him walk away and she shook her head wondering what crawled down his pants but she brushed it off and went back to picking a few books out. Katherine made herself comfortable on the couch, she was writing a few things down but it had turned into a very long night and the library was going to close in about twenty minutes or less. It was hard to keep her eyes off these books though, not like she already didn't know what happened from the 1400s and forward; but she wanted to play it off like she did not know anything or at least not much. "Alright, I think that's enough for one night John" she whispered as she grabbed the books and got up, putting them away before sneaking up on John. She carefully got behind him and gently grabbed his throat with one hand while the other hand tangled in his raven hair. "Maybe John... just maybe, I'm not boring.. perhaps these guys just can't handle me" she slightly purred in his ear as she let go of him and began to walk out of the library with her note pad and backpack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the line (Private/Mature)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: