Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

On the line (Private/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:34 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Nina%2BDobrev%2Bcovers%2BFebruary%2B2011%2BIssue%2Bof%2BCanadas%2Bflare%2Bmagazine%2Bthe%2Bfashion%2Bdealer%2Bvampire%2Bdiaries%2Bfashion%2Bshoot%2B1%2Bphotoshoot%2Bspread%2B4

Katherine  nodded lightly “Yes, mostly myths. Your kind and humans like to…play and twist the truth of what lies under them” she whispered softly. She blinked softly when John brought up their child, she really did not know if it would be able to walk in sunlight or not. Though, she hoped that it would be able to walk in the sunlight without having to go to some witch and beg for some help. “We do  burn if exposed to direct sunlight… but there’s things that must be taken away. We can’t be killed by the sunlight, but it’s…very, very painful to experience. Not something I want to feel again” she whispered to him but she turned her attention to John’s phone when it started going off. Her body tensed and her eyes narrowed dangerously on his phone, she listened in on their conversation and bared her teeth in anger when she noticed John heading towards the window. Where the heck are you going…. What are you going to do… she thought to herself as she watched him closely with a worried look to her face. “Fine… just… be careful” she said softly as she walked over to him and placed a passionate kiss on his lips “I love you John” she whispered when the kiss broke and she studied him then her eyes flickered to the ring that she had given him “Do not…take that off” she whispered, and with that she left the room and headed downstairs into the kitchen to grab something to drink for herself. She would wait for John, but she could not help but wonder if Rob was tricking John into leaving her alone here.. She knew Rob could still come in. Katherine shuddered heavily and she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:17 pm

John listened closely to every word that came from Katherine's lips. Perhaps it was strange, but the Lycan had never dealt with a vampire face to face. Katherine was his first. John had been fortunate to be born into a pack that made very little contact with the undead. As a matter of fact, out of the ten Lycans which belonged to John's pack, only Rob had actually fought with a vampire one of one. John's parents had fought against the fanged creatures as well, but they had died ages ago. "I see...so its mostly myth?" John asked, though he was still a little confused. Her vague explanation regarding her ability to bask in sunlight didn't help either. "So..." John blinked while scratching the back of his head. "If our kid is half vampire...will he be able to walk around during the day? I was always told that Vampires burn when exposed to direct sunlight." he replied softly. Suddenly, John's head turned back towards the bed. His phone was going off again. With a small sigh, he released Katherine's body and walked over towards the bed to pick up his phone. "Hello? Yes I'm still with her...no...fuck you Rob, thats none of your..." John growled, but then suddenly became dead silent for a few seconds. "F-Fine. I'll be there soon...dammit I said I'll be there SOON!" John roared as he quickly hung up. The lycan walked over towards the window and took in a deep, deep breath. "Something has come up.." John whispered. "I need to go. If I'm not back by tomorrow...go to that cave I showed you. I'll meet you there..eventually." John explained. His claws were tearing down into the window ciel. After a few seconds, he turned from the window and scooped up the clothes that Loris had torn up. "Sorry..but it looks like I'll have to put these on after all..."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:53 am

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Nina-Dobrev-as-Elena-in-The-Vampire-Diaries

Even though in her family, there was the two parents then her and her little sister. Katherine was more than willing to give John more than just two children, the bigger the better; right?. Katherine was glad that John was looking forward to meeting their first child as much as she was, though she wished that she would have a bit more time before the birthing but she knew that she had no choice in the time frame, and she would come to terms with it. Katherine blinked and a shock expression came to her face when she heard John say that a male wasn't suppose to be there, She was about to question him but her expression softened and she smiled when she heard him laughing. "Good, I'm glad to hear that" she said softly but she soon took a slightly confused look when John mentioned he had questions. "Alright, ask away" she whispered as she owed him that much. It would not be fair if she left him out of everything she knew, she wanted him to be knowledgeable of her kind so he knew what he was dealing with. Katherine could not believe how curious the Lycan was, as if...he never dealt with Vampires before in his life. "The reflection thing that you speak of is a myth... your kind and human are foolish to even think that vampire's don't have reflections is true. A myth, that's all. Birth? How do you expect us to reproduce? Think of us as like-humans, we eat, shower, give birth, hunt, and yet rarely sleep. I suppose you could call it luck, some of us don't sleep at all... and some of us get little sleep. We may have a different expectation for food and drinks but that does not mean we can't do what humans do John. Sunlight...?" she said softly as she played with an old family ring that had been giving to her a long long time ago. She had two necklaces that she wore throughout her life, one that was worn back in 1864, one that she wore now a days and that ring. Katherine looked a bit nervous, she knew that if she lost all those items that she would be in trouble. Sure the sunlight would not kill her, but she would be in unimaginable pain. A small smile soon came to play on her face "Uh, well... all I can say is, it's between the luck of mother nature and an old witch" she said softly.

(Ring that she's wearing now:
Spoiler:

Necklace that she's wearing now:

Spoiler:
Necklace that she use to wear and still can if she chooses:
Spoiler:
 )
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 am

John still found it hard to believe that Katherine and him were actually having a baby. He never would have guessed that he'd be holding the mother of his child in such such a short period of time. He loved Katherine however, and couldn't wait for their baby to be born. A huge smile suddenly formed on John's lips. He pressed his warm lips against Katherine's neck and gave her a gentle bite. The fact that she was willing to having another child after their first made him extremely happy. John had a thing for big families. It was just how Lycans did things. The strength of a pack or family was almost always determined by numbers rather than an individual's strength. "A boy huh?" John grinned. "I cant wait." he smiled while hugging Katherine a little tighter. However, when Katherine mentioned John staying by her side during the birth, John's hold on her loosened some. "No can do. A male does not belong with the mother during birth." John stated, and in a very serious tone of voice. The Lycan smiled though and laughed softly. "Just kidding. Naturally, I'll be right by your side. Its my job to protect you." John smiled. "Actually..I have a few questions I need to ask you.." John stated while blinking. "You're a vampire...I thought your kind didn't have reflections...so how can I see your image in the mirror? Also, you're suppose to be dead right? So...how can you walk around in the sunlight everyday? Oh! Also, if you're dead...how can you give birth???" John asked. He had a long list of questions and decided to unload them all on Katherine one after another
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:39 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Nina-Dobrev-2013-HD-Wallpaper-1280x720
Katherine did not want to say it, but if she had to rip his clothes into bite size pieces she would make sure that those bite size pieces were shoved down Loris’s throat to make her choke on them and hopefully, die from suffocation. God that bitch rattled her a lot, she brushed the thought away though knowing that she could feel her body tensing up just from thinking about Loris. She did not want to think, or even hear about her anymore. She was just so tired of everything and everyone, she just wanted to leave everything in the past and leave this place to start a new life with John. Somewhere, where they could feel safe and stable. “They smell like vampire. Not death.. but then again, they are old clothes from a decade ago so it does not surprise me you are not so willing” she whispered as she continued to eye her body over and she finally snapped out of it and laughed softly when she heard his next comment “You look even better completely naked..” she muttered softly. Katherine blinked a bit when she felt his arms wrap around her, she looked at his finger tips and shivered lightly as the feeling ran up her spine. “Well you’ll get use to it, it’ll probably get a bit bigger within the next week.. I doubt I’ll be really big like other woman, never have been..” she whispered as she closed her eyes and moaned softly when she could feel his tongue on her skin, god she loved him. “Another?” she said softly as she opened her eyes and thought about it. “If the first birthing does go well.. I would love another” she said as she had a feeling that her birthing of this child might be a bit more painful than her first time but she was more than happy to give John more children. “I think it’s going to be a boy” she said as she let her hands rest lightly on top of John’s “You better be sitting by my side throughout the birth John” she muttered and smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:54 pm

John's arms wrapped securely around Katherine's body. He brought a hand up to gently stroke her hair as she placed her head on his chest. "I think that would be best." John whispered softly. He understood better than anyone how important family was. He couldn't help but to think that Katherine had it easy however. At the very least she would be able to leave her family without incident. John on the other hand..well things were much more complicated. He gazed down into Katherine's pretty brown eyes when she brought up his old clothes. Every inch of them were covered in Loris' scent. "B-But I like that shirt..." John mumbled. He closed his eyes and released a deep sigh. Somehow, he got the feeling that Katherine wasn't bluffing. He was sure that she'd literally tear what was left of his old clothes up if she ever saw him wearing them. The lycan released a soft huff and sat down on the bed. His eyes lingered on Katherine's cute little butt as she left. "Damn.." John mumbled with a small grin. He wondered if Katherine understood just how sexy she truly was. When his vampire returned, John grabbed the clothes and gave them a sniff. "You serious? These smell like death..." John growled. He tossed the clothes to the side. "I think I'm fine with the towel. It brings out my eyes." John stated with a wide grin. He rose up to his feet and walked up behind Katherine. His strong arms came to wrap tightly around her body from behind. "Its so weird to see you with a bump." John whispered. His finger tips gently slid over her baby bump. "Still, I'm happy. It was a shock, but I'm happy. I cant wait to meet our first kid." John smiled happily. He then closed his eyes and slowly ran his tongue behind one of Katherine's ears. "If the first delivery goes well...perhaps...we could have another hm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:18 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Nina-dobrev-est-au-top-de-sa-forme

"Oh hush, you'll be fine in an hour or so John" Katherine muttered softly as she reached over and turned the water off. She fixed her towel a bit and watched him leave the bathroom and head into the bedroom. She grabbed her clothes and growled a bit when she saw John's ripped clothing, she hated to even look at them. Stepping out of the bathroom, she slipped into the bedroom and smirked as she eyed John down like he was her prey after a week without food. She licked her lips and frowned a bit as her eyes turned back to normal and she blinked her pretty brown eyes. Katherine walked over to John and wrapped her arms around his waist. She rested her head on his chest and sighed softly as she closed her eyes, she wanted to see her family once more but John had a point. What would happen if her father saw her? "Well... I suppose I could always give Klaus the gift to go give to mother. That way I'm not in the picture" she said softly as she looked up at John and opened her eyes. "We're gonna have to get some new clothes for you... those clothes are not to be worn ever again. If I see those clothes on you, I will shred them into bite size pieces" she said as she let go of him and took off her towel, she grabbed a pair of shorts and a nice black shirt. She quickly got dressed and headed out of the room, she slipped into Klaus's room and dug through the man's closet and treasure trunk. She grabbed a few shirt and a few pants with a belt or two before sneaking back into the bedroom she and John were staying in "Here" she said and laughed softly as she threw the clothes at John "wear those for now" she muttered as she walked over to a full body mirror and lifted her shirt a bit to notice the baby bump there "And you are growing so fast.." she whispered as she eyed her body.

Last edited by Rukia on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:58 pm

John's body was starting to grow a little weak. This was the first time he had allowed Katherine to drain him for so long. It felt like she was sucking up every single drop of blood in his body. By the time she finished, John gazed down at his manhood. His impressive manhood had vanished. "What the fuck?!" he blinked. His eyes shot up and Katherine then back down to his member. "Seriously? Did you take that much blood just to make me soft?" John growled, tho soon after he dismissed the idea and grabbed a towel. "Oh, and no..it wouldn't have been for a minute or two. Dont fool yourself, babe." John grinned as he moved past her and into the bedroom. He hadn't brought any extra clothes with him, so he'd have to wash the ones Loris had scratched up. Until then...he'd have to walk around in nothing but a towel. With the exception of a few unhealed bites, John's body was pretty flawless. "The lake?" John blinked. He had to admit that the idea was a keeper. "Ok, sure." John smiled, but then frowned when she brought up seeing her parents. "Your dad had Klaus take you away...are you sure going back to see them is a good idea? What if you run into your dad?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:25 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJArhGdDnK2HA3bSu_8ZX85_zCiRSGuHZBD1fFrs1bjjU5VKphXw

Katherine was enjoying every second of this; she loved how John was so willing to stay so still for her. Though she loved the sight of his blood making small stream like motions down his abs, it was a beautiful sight even though it made her hungrier. She could have sworn that John would have moved by now but she was impressed with him. Giggling a bit as she continued to feed on his wrist, she had not meant to hurt John but she could not help but to giggle as it seemed like the strong man could not take how sharp her fangs were. It was a funny image but she brushed it off as she wanted to focus on the hot blood that was running down her throat. She slightly pulled back from his wrist and licked her lips when she could feel some blood dripping from her mouth and down her chin. “Fucking me till you’re satisfied huh? Mmm, what’s that going to take.. a minute? Maybe two?” she joked softly as she glanced at him and smirked “Oh John, I don’t know if I can take all of your manliness in one go” she joked and acted as if she was going to faint but she then started to laugh at her impression of a human girl. She eyed John and grinned before sinking her fangs back into his wrist, she drank from him some more before she finally had enough. She licked his wound and watched it heal slowly as she wiped the blood from her chin and neck “Jesus, I’m getting more sloppy” she whispered. Katherine headed over to the water and stood under it for a few minutes just to wash herself off, she grabbed the body wash and washed down her body easily “You know… my fangs will never be dull John.” She muttered softly as she put the bottle of body wash away and scanned him over once more “Had enough shower for one day?” she asked as she opened the door and grabbed a towel. She stepped out and wrapped the small towel around her small body, shivering when she felt the baby moving fiercely against her. “This feels so frigging strange” she whispered as she stepped in front of the bathroom mirror and fixed her hair carefully. “Hey sweetheart, do you want to go for a swim tomorrow in the lake? I have to drop off a gift at home for my mother, but then I’ll be coming back here” she said as she carefully wiped the steam from the mirror and smiled.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:49 pm

"Hehe. I'm not scared of you, vampire." John boasted. When Katherine vanished, John's eyes widened a bit. The lycan released a soft gasp when he felt felt Katherine's right hand seize his throat, while the other traced her fingers along his chest. A small smile formed along John's lips. His member throbbed with anticipation of being touched, but it never was. John closed his eyes and pouted a bit. Next thing he knew, Katherine had him pinned up against the wall. John's brown eyes stared straight into Katherine's red and black hues. Most guys would have freaked out, but John had already gotten use to the sight. "Well Well, someone doesn't like being teased I see." John chuckled, even while Katherine had her hand wrapped around his neck. John wasn't worried though. He had a very strong body. Also, if he really wanted to, he could have escaped Katherine's grasp, reversed it, and had her pinned instead. However, John wanted to see where all this was going. 

"You're going to take what you want hmm?" John grinned from ear to ear. Katherine had no idea just how much she was turning John on. The lycan was tempted to cut the games and skip right to fucking. John relaxed though. He closed his eyes and released a series of soft moans as Katherine worked her way down his body. Every single bite she left behind gave John the shivers. Some of the deeper ones had small drops of blood flowing down between his hard abs. "A-Ouch!" John frowned after feeling her fangs sink into his hips. He smiled though and gently ran his hands through Katherine's hair. "Those fangs are sharp missy." John laughed. He smiled as Katherine worked her way back up his body. The moment she seized his wrist, John knew what was coming. The lycan closed his eyes and braced himself for her bite. The sensation of her dagger like fangs sliding into the open wound of his wrist made John released a pained moan of pleasure. His member throbbed painfully as he watched her feed. Maybe it was his own horniess, but there was something about his blood that tasted extra sweet that day. "Damnit.." John growled. He wasn't sure if he could wait much longer. "Get your fill babe. As soon as you're done..I'll be fucking you until I'm satisfied." John moaned.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:27 pm

ooc: Totally fine :3 I understand ^_^

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgolfdthZK1ql5qdho1_500

Katherine grinded her teeth together when she could feel John’s claws being dragged from her breasts down to her hips, it stung a bit but not as bad as it first had been. She knew after a few more scratches then she would barely be able to feel it. Her body shivered lightly when she felt John resting against her shoulder, she steadied her breathing after a few moments and relaxed when she felt John moving her face only to receive a kiss from him. She was about to say something but she blinked when John mentioned that she was amazing, she did not think so but she shrugged lightly as if to say ‘yeah sure am’. A smile formed on her face when John brought up food, Katherine let a moan escape her soft lips when she felt him flexing. She could have sworn that he had enough but she was more than willing to still play with him, if that was what he wanted. Katherine’s eyes flickered quickly to John’s wrist that she had torn open to feed on “God dammit John” she whispered and frowned a bit when John took a few steps back, she turned around and watched him with a flirtatious look “I would not play with a hungry female vampire John.. you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into” she purred a bit as she studied his face for a second before taking a step forward. For a mere second she was there, then she was gone and when she reappeared, she was behind John with one hand lightly holding his neck and her other hand resting on John’s chest; lightly beginning to trace the outline of his muscles as she worked her way down. Just before she reached his penis, she quickly pinned him against a wall with his back resting against it. Her one hand still rested on his neck and her eyes were still a burning red and black colour with black veins showing under her eyes. Katherine was trying not to hurt him, but she had a nice grip on him to keep him there even though she knew if John really wanted out from her grasp; he could. She got close to him and let her hips press into John’s as she whispered in his ear “Now John…You know I want you, so I’m going to take what I want…”With that, she gave John’s earlobe a nibble before her hands let go of him but she slowly made her way down his body. Leaving bite marks along the way, she gently sank her fangs into his hips and then unhooked her fangs and licks the small wounds she had inflicted on his body. She was glad some of the water was hitting them, she got pretty close to John’s penis; letting her mouth nibble, lick and leave her hot breath against his skin being slow and taking her time to make him wait but she smirked softly and slowly stood up to face John once more. She grabbed his wounded wrist and brought it up to her lips where she placed a light kiss on the wound before sinking her fangs into the open wound. A moan of pleasure escape as she closed her eyes and began to drink from him.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:04 pm

ooc: I'll post on our other rp later tonight. Thursdays are kinda hectic -_- 

John's eyes eyed the scratches Katherine's nails left on the wall. He wondered if Klaus was going to be pissed. After all, they were having sex in his shower. Of course, John could've cared less if the vampire was upset or not. He was sure that Katherine wouldn't care either. "Mm gods babe.." John moaned softly as Katherine's walls gradually tightened around his throbbing length. "Yes..thats it babe. Cum for me.." John grinned as his claws slid down from her breasts and over her hips once more. He wondered if Katherine had gotten use to his claws yet. He didn't mean to leave marks of her beautiful body, but it was impossible for the Lycan to keep his claws sheathed while being consumed by so much pleasure. John released a final howl of pleasure as hips gave a final thrust, burying his pulsing cock as deep as Katherine could take it. His cock released a hard torrent of hot seed. The tightening of her slick walls triggered a few smaller releases after the first. John leaned forward and pressed his head against the back of Katherine's shoulder. He was completely breathless. He had came so hard and yet he could still feel Katherine milking his length for every drop of seed he had. "Oh babe.." John whispered. He gently reached up and turned Katherine's chin back towards him. John closed his eyes and leaned forward to capture her lips in a long loving kiss.

John's strong arms wrapped tightly around Katherine's frame. "You're amazing." John smirked as he pulled back from her lips, but only a little. "I cant help but wonder though...are you still hungry?" John grinned and flexed his hard cock against her inner walls. Even after having such an amazing orgasm the Lycan was still willing to play. "This is what you want right?" John asked while holding up his arm. The wound Katherine had left was still open. His blood practically screamed to be devoured. "If you're still hungry...come and get me." John grinned and slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy while taking a few steps back. Every inch of his 10ins was covered in a thick coating of their juices.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:24 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Img-thing?

Katherine let her fingers play with John's hair a bit more before she carefully placed her hands on the wall in front of her, slightly arching her back as her nails scratched the wall a bit when she feel her release building up. It killed her to hold everything back but her body did something that she had not tried in the longest time. One of her legs carefully lifted and straightened itself so it looked like she was doing the splits against John's body. Her hands pressed against the wall to keep her distance from it. Her back automatically arched more as she closed her eyes and smirked a bit. Her eyes reopened though when she finally decided to give up, her walls tightened around John some more as her climax came. Katherine gasped softly as her juices quickly covered John's member, she had not expected her climax to be so strong but she did not want to complain about it; it was the best climax so far for her. "God that's so fantastic" she moaned softly and bit her bottom lip when she looked at John's wrist that she had bitten into not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:52 pm

John's eyes widened a bit. He had no idea what Katherine was planning, but the anticipation sent chills down his back. "Mmm I cant wait." John moaned. His strong hands slowly moved up from her hips and over her breasts. John rolled Katherine's nipples between his fingers while his hips continued to pound into hers from behind. Every time her walls tightened around his member John shuddered. He could her tight walls milking the precum right out his dick. "K-Katherine..." John moaned against her ear. He was still in the process of discovering the weak spots on her body. So when it found it, he tended to tease it none stop. "Close..." John shuddered. His hips pumped his dick into the depths of his love's womanhood, hitting all the right spots.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:26 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Photoshoot-ian-somerhalder-and-nina-dobrev-24957307-500-605

"You're damn right I'll see to that" Katherine whispered when she heard the whimper, she had not meant to cause him pain and she was about to apologize but she was just so darn hungry and when she heard his moaning. She gasped when she felt his other hand digging into her but she did not swat him away as she continued to snack on his wrist, her moans muffled as her body took in all the pleasure she could handle. Her walls tightening slightly around John's member with each thrust. Katherine knew that this had to be the best part of the day, it was her favourite thing to do; it was on top of her list. And speaking of on top... she thought and her body shivered when she saw John pulling his wrist away, she tried to take it back but she was pinned there which made it difficult for her. Though she could not help but to laugh softly at John's words "Overdose?" she whispered back as she closed her eyes and moaned softly when John found a small weak spot of hers. She smirked softly and reopened her eyes "No such thing as an overdose, love" she whispered back to him as her hands reached behind and ran her fingers through John's hair "No matter, if I can't eat now... I'll eat later and I'll make it...fun" she purred to him.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 am

"I bet I will. You'll see to that, wont you?" John moaned softly. He smiled as Katherine dragged his left hand up along her body and up to her soft lips. He wasn't sure what she intended to do with it, but he certainly didn't mind her kisses or licks. Suddenly, John released a pained whimper. He was use to being bitten on his neck. The muscles in his wrist were a little weaker so her bite caused more pain. After a few seconds however John began to moan again. His blood sprayed deep into Katherine's mouth, coating her tongue all over. Ironically, the more she drank the hornier John became as well. He couldn't explain it, but pure unfiltered lust was racing through his body. The claws on his right hand hooked deep into her hip. His own started pounding roughly into hers. The lycan closed his eyes and released a long pleasured howl. His thick 10in member throbbed against her slick inner walls with each thrust. The entire bathroom quickly filled with steam from the running hot water, and the overpowering scent of John's blood. With a small grin, John pulled his bleeding wrist away. He pressed his lips against the back of one of Katherine's ears and licked it. "Pace yourself babe. You wouldn't want to overdose." John whispered as his warm lips closed over ear lobe, sucking on it gently
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:55 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Tumblr_mcxdtvBiwS1rkszoso6_r1_500_large

"good, you're going to love tonight then" Katherine whispered as she felt a hand gripping her hip and she could not help but to gasp when John pushed the rest of him inside of her. She had actually men that were skilled to a point but she never had a man that was as big as John, so she considered herself to be lucky. Her walls squeezed John a few times as if to welcome him, covering him in her sweet juices to make things easier for him to keep moving. She had to admit to him later though that she rather enjoyed this position and share her own little pleasures so he could do more. Placing one hand on the wall, she let her other hand take a hold of one of John's hands and dragged it up her body across her breasts , up her neck and to her mouth "Yes, all yours.. if you dare try to tame me" she purred back to him as she gently licked his wrist and kept his hand in place, continuing to work on it with kisses and more licks and without any more time she sank her fangs into his wrists as she was careful not to hit anything major. Katherine could feel his strong pulse running from his wrist through her own body and back again as her nose wrinkled from the overpowering scent of his blood as she began to drink from him very slowly in little sips but the more she drank the more hornier she got by the second. She guessed it was just her hormones kicking in and out but she wondered if John's blood was her weakness for everything.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:16 pm

"I cant wait. I love your treats." John smiled brightly. He placed a strong hand of her hips. Slowly, John pushed his swollen tip into her pussy. A second later, his hips pushed forward sinking the rest of his thick member into her pussy on the first thrust. John closed his eyes and gasped softly. "God I love your tightness.." John moaned out. Both his hands suddenly seized hold of her hips. He slowly withdrew his dick till only about half of his size was left inside of her. "Fucking amazing." John whispered and quickly buried rest of his shaft inside her. His hips started rocking back and forth, pumping his cock between her hot inner walls. John's hips pounded against the back of Katherine's ass. His every move kept her pinned against the shower wall. "Mmmm all mine..." John practically purred against one of her ears before giving it a hard nip.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 VuKyIlh

Katherine blinked softly when she heard her name but she glanced at him and bit her bottom lip lightly when she was asked that question, she looked away as if she felt guilty for wanting to sink her fangs into him but she was still so very cautious. She listened to him and glanced back at him, she could not help but to smile "A man who enjoys the pain, now that is rather entertaining" she whispered and giggled a bit as she begin to feel less guilty if she did happen to sink her fangs into him but she inhaled sharply when she unwrapped her legs from his waist and her arms came undone from his neck before she was placed on her feet again but she soon found herself tangled up in a different position that she had not been placed in before. Sure she had been twisted in many directions to consume and give the most pleasure while fucking, but that had been in the old days. Now she was going to be spending her time with John for a good majority of time so she wanted to dig deeper into his soul and pinpoint his everything. "Now this is a good position" she purred as she began to grind herself against him just to tease him a bit more "Maybe I'll treat you to something later tonight" she said softly with a smirk still on her face. Katherine got impatient but she also got more excited for John to make another move against her.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:20 pm

"You're damn right it can wait." John breathed between their kisses. He gladly shifted his neck to the right without a fight. He closed his eyes and braced himself for the sensation of her fangs sinking into his neck. To his surprise, the sensation never came. Though, he didn't mind the tips of her fangs sliding against the surface of his skin. John moaned softly. The feeling of hot tongue sliding against his neck sent hard shivers racing down his spine. "K-Katherine..." John shivered while pulling back some. "You're not...still afraid to drink my blood are you?" John asked. He thought that he had already made it clear that she could, but he wanted to be sure. "You know that I love you. That means that I love those fangs of yours. If you want to drink, you can. I rather like the pain." John whispered. The lycan leaned in and gave Katherine's cheek a gentle lick. He hadn't noticed yet, but Katherine's nips on his neck had made him incredibly hard. His member throbbed for relief. John could feel his blood racing throughout his body. It practically surged through the veins in his neck. "Mm come. I want you, now." john growled. He placed Katherine down on her feet and swiftly turned her body around. They had yet to try one of his favorite positions. He leaned Katherine forward so her breasts pressed into the coolness of the shower wall. The thick head of his member pressed against her womanhood..
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:45 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Img-thing%3F

"Oh? it's not you're doing because I'm pretty sure it is" Katherine muttered softly as she watched him closely now and gave a light shrug "I guess hunting can wait for a bit" she said as her body gave a shiver when she was picked up by John. She had never imagined this being a part of her life, and even though it had been messing she was glad that John was in her life. Even at the beginning of meeting each other she counted as fate, had she never moved here; she never would have met John or became pregnant with his child or she would have never fell in love with someone that was outside of her own kind. Katherine let her legs carefully wrap around John's waist, she was not sure if he picked up on her little intention to hunt Loris but she brushed it off quickly when she happily accepted his passionate kiss. Her hands gently cupped his face when she broke the kiss and tilted his head to the right side, she smiled and leaned in. When she got close enough, she nipped at his neck and let her sharp fangs skim the surface of his skin lightly just enough to tickle him a bit. Her tongue rolled over the markings that she had left on his neck to sooth any pain that she might have caused him.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:41 pm

John watched as Katherine rambled on about the things she would do to Loris's body. He wondered if she would be as hostile to his other exes. Chances were she'd want to take a bite out of any woman that tried to place herself between the lovers. John smiled while shaking his head. "Your hunger isn't my doing." John chuckled. "But, if you had to choose between hunting..and staying here with me..well I'd think the choice would be obvious." John grinned. Suddenly, John easily picked her up and pressed her back firmly against the shower wall. "You're not going anywhere.." John stated, his voice filled to the brim with lust for his love. "You can hunt after I'm done with you." John smirked. He leaned forward and claimed Katherine's lips in a passionate kiss. His hips slowly started grinding into hers. The base of his erection rubbed slowly between her folds.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:29 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 903a3fcbb556ed748dd26e4f8caedf51

Katherine froze when she heard John's words about keeping the scent of Loris on him, she stopped reaching for the body wash and watched him carefully. She inhaled sharply as she noticed each droplet of water clinging for his body for a mere moment before running between and over each muscle of his. "If I wanted to wake up to that whore's smell every morning.." she said softly as she then blinked when her body was completely pressed against the wall. She smiled as she began to speak once again "I would have killed her, and then let the dead body lay next to me on my bed every day until it eventually began to become just the bones. Then I would take those bones of hers, snap them into little pieces and feed them to the wild." she muttered with a wide smirk on her face. She was not going to play nice the next time she saw Loris and she did not care if John would have to sit on her or tie her to a tree to keep her from killing Loris. Carefully she wrapped her arms around his neck and let her fingers begin to play with his hair and trace the muscles over his back and shoulders in a feather-like manner. "Now you've got me all hungry...Might have to do some hunting" she whispered with a fake pout on her face for a second before that smirk broke out again. "Now the question here is, what are you going to do to keep me here and busy?" she said with a grin as she remembered the night that they were in the mansion and John had started to blackmail her, of course she was not being completely serious.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:46 pm

John's hungry eyes watched every single move Katherine made. A small grin formed across his lips as Katherine played innocent and teased him a little. John didn't mind all that much. If anything, it made him even more hungry for her. "Well...if you're not sure...I suppose I could always keep the scent." John stated with a wide smirk. As Katherine leaned back against the shower wall, John stepped forward. The incoming water glided down along his body. Tiny water droplets ran slowly between every single toned muscle on his body. "Would you like that? Would you enjoy waking up to the smell of Loris?" John grinned. The lycan continued to step forward till his body pressed Katherine's firmly into the coolness of the shower wall.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:51 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Img-thing?

Katherine shivered and glanced at John out of the corners of her eyes. She smirked softly "You'd enjoy that too much" she whispered as she looked back at the shower and carefully stepped into it when it was warm enough for them and of course she shut the door behind her so what water was trying to get out could not anymore. She had to cover her mouth with her hands when she noticed how long John's hair was when it got wet. She had to keep herself from laughing but she had to admit that he pulled it off not too bad actually so she removed her hands from her face with reveal this big grin on her face. "Oh I don't know John" she acted like she knew nothing of getting rid of scents. Acting all innocent and like a lost puppy, she gracefully moved closer to him and gently placed her hands on his arms "Oh John, how ever will we get rid of that ugly scent thats covering you.." she whispered and laughed as she quickly moved John out from under the water, she switched places with him. Letting go of his arms, she gave him a playful wink and got her whole body, head to toe soaked. Katherine grabbed the bottle of shampoo and quickly began to work on her hair with a smirk playing on her face as she finished up and put the bottle back where it came from. She made sure her hair was perfect before she braided it and leaned against the wall, just behind the water so John would have to go through the water to get to her. Her eyes locked on him as she reached for the body wash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the line (Private/Mature)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: