Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:21 am

She stared at him then smiled slightly nodding, hoping that was the truth. "i guess, im lucky you had a pool, i mean any kind of water i could sit in would be fine, but this is wonderful."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm

He blinked, nodding. "But don't you worry. They won't find you."  He gave her a reassuring nod. "I won't let them take you back there ever agan.."
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:05 pm

She smiles then looks to him "wait, won't they be mad at you for taking me?" she looked worried for him suddenly. She was concerned for her new friend because she liked him and didn't want to go back there.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:14 am

He chuckled, watching her. "I'm glad..and hopefully your eyesight will be better by tomorrow." He smiled softly, observing her. "You're certainly a fantastic person, Marina."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:27 pm

She turned to him "it feel good! " she smiled then propped her self on his knees looking to him with big eyes, he could see they were still cloudy. Her fins move with the sounds around the area.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:15 am

He blinked, watching her. Seeing her move about, he laughed softly. "Well, I see you're right at home here!" He chuckled. He removed his socks and shoes, and dipped his feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:49 pm

He could feel her shiver when the water touch her. She looked to him as she was lowered giving glances to the water. Once in she did small movements  then went under and came back smiling at him. Her mood was much better now. Her smile was of a true happiness and joy. She twirled alot in the water.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:35 am

He lifted her instantly. "Sure, of course. I have a pool outside. I don't use chemicals, it's a salt water mix. It's healthier for the skin, so I'm told." He went outside, setting her in the inground pool carefully, holding onto her still in case she needed support.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:28 am

She smiled softly again blushing more "oh, thanks" she looked down at her self "oh my...can i sit in some water?" she coughed lightly sounding much better. He need evidence that she was mistreated and neglected, to help his case he need to be able to show people her state. Luckily she still looked bad.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:42 am

"Marina...wow, that's kinda pretty." He smiled brightly. "I, uh, I'm Luke." He bashfully looked at her. "Oh, it's no problem at all." He blinked,the sudden realization of how much trouble he could be in hitting him. It was worth it though....right?
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:41 am

She took it drinking it slower then nodded as she pulled the glass away from her lips "Marina" she smiled again "thank you" she looked at the water.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:16 am

Of course!" He jumped up, quickly getting her more water and returning to her. "...Here." He smiled. "So...uh...do you have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:03 am

She notices and gladly took the water drinking it quickly. The city water didn't hurt her. She finished it rather quickly "c-can i have some more?" she looked at him. She really liked it and it was good to her, her dull eyes brightened some, she was truly hopefully of avoiding death.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:09 pm

He blushed softly, looking down at her. With a soft nod, he carefuly sat her on his couch. It was a small house, empty almost. He ran to the small kitchen, returning with her water. "Here.."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:46 pm

"water please" her voice broke into his rambling, it was a soft voice. She looked at him "i don't know if i am really okay, but i think i will be now." she gave him a small smile then leaned on him. She found him interesting and wanted to know more but even she knew she need to get better from the chemicals in her old tanks water.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:33 pm

His odd, rust coloured eyes looked back at hers, and he smiled softly. He picked her up carefully, carrying her inside. "Do you need water or anything? Where should I set you? Are you feeling okay?" The questions continued, he rambled on, jsut wanting to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:36 pm

"yeah, i guess" she said softly as she uncured carefully then looked to him. She almost began instantly studying him. Looking over him checking for anything that might be key or just interesting.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:21 pm

He glanced back at her, frowning slightly to himself. He pulled quickly into his garage, waiting until it was fully closed to get out. He went to her side of the car, and opened the door for her. "Hey there, you okay?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:02 pm

she watched the world outside the window fly by , and curled up some with a few more coughs. The chemicals had done a number on the poor little mermaid. Her eyes were clearing up some already, she could see more then before. But as long as she could hear him, she decided she was safe.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:33 pm

He looked at her. That's why." He sighed. He started up his car, quickly pulling out of the alley and driving home.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:58 pm

She shook her head no as she looked over then inside of the mechanical beast, or so she thought. She now held onto the jacket for comfort and a little security. "and why wouldn't i be okay?" she said then coughed some
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:05 am

He faintly smiled, and quickly left the building. He set her in his car gently. And got in the drivers seat. "You gonna be okay?" He started the car. "Need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:32 pm

she blushed when he noticed she was scared, because she thought he wouldn't notice, so she buried her face in his chest."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:23 am

"Don't worry....I'll keep you safe and sound until you're better. Then, you can tell me where you came from, and I'll try to get you there."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:52 pm

she holds onto him kinda scared from lack of sight and she really didn't know this man carrying her away, she looked at him closely, trying to get a better look. She could see more but now it was like looking through a glazed window to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next