Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 am

He huffed at her making puffy face and scrunching his nose some. Then got a bite on his fork "but really you need to try this" he held it to her for her to taste it, not being able to recall if she had tried it or not. It was an original recipe of the cafe and it was delicious, light fluffy and moist. But not too much.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:28 pm

She gave him a happy smile. "Oh, great!" She beamed, and continued to eat her meal. She watched him eat his cake, giggling softly. "I feel like you missed the cake more than you did anything else." She laughed, finishing her meal.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:30 am

"well, i am busy" he glanced away "but they are plans with you so i don't think you be disappointed" he smiled slyly looking back to her. He finished his meal the moved to his cake which he was eager to have, it was his usual thing to order but he had been gone so long he had a craving for it.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:47 pm

She took a bite of her food, looking up at him. "Hrm? Well.." She swallowed the bite. "Um, if you're busy today, we don't have to do anything afterwards...But I was just hoping you and I could just do whatever, hang out and such. Like we used to, y'know?" She had a hopeful look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:34 pm

He started eating his, the cafe was know for it's great phone and friendly service. "you know, im glad to be back for so many reasons, the food, the bed at home and of course you" he chuckled taking a back "so do we have any plans after this?" he looked at her taking a drink afterward, he had a couple ideas but wanted to see if she did as well.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:23 am

She looked at his hand, smiling softly. She glanced back up at him and nodded. "Well, that's all that matters to me." She said sweetly. When she got her food, she grinned, thanking the waitress. "It smells delicious~!"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:45 pm

He smiled at her "your my closest friend, don't you know?" he touched her hand "your worth alot of my time, or at least to me" he smiled more then their food came "oh thanks, " he smiled at her sweetly, the waitress nodding then went to take care of others. He looked at it "looks yummy"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:22 am

Olive's face flushed red as he spoke, and she bit her lip softly, looking down bashfully. "Me? You shouldn't have wasted your time on silly little me." She said, looking back up to him. She touched the necklace again. "...Thank you." She blushed more, if possible, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:37 pm

He smiled "i think i missed you the most to be honest, when i wasn't busy i was sitting bored thinking about what you might be up too" his face got red with this truth but he felt he needed to say it. He looked at her "looks really nice on you."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 am

She fastened the necklace round her neck, and it rested perfectly on her collarbones. "Thank you.." She said softly, touching the necklace, then ordering herself some tea and a small meal. She glanced up at him now and then, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:21 am

He smiles biting his lip slightly "i'm glad you like it, i saw it and thought of you." Zarren loved seeing her smile like that, it's why he gave her these things to see her smile. He looked to the menu ordering something tasty, and a small cake slice.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 am

She raised her brow as they sat. "What's this...?" She asked softly, giving him  cute smile. She opened the box slowly, blinking. She gasped quietly, looking t it. "Oh my God.." She was stunned. "Zarren, it's beautiful." She looked up at him, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:38 am

"yeah the trip was tiring but im glad it opened up some chances for me later on" he smiles taking a deep breath as they stepped in and got seated "and not much happened, oh!" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small gift wrapped box, that within it held a beautiful necklace that looked like something from a fantasy movie for a queen, but could be wore casually. He sat it on the table pushing it to her smiling.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:38 am

She giggled, hugging him back. As he set her down, she walked beside him. "Oh, you know, nothing special has happened." SHe looked up at him, smiling bright. "How about you? I'm glad you're home."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:17 am

He turned to her smiling "ah, there you are!" he came up to her and hugged her lifting her some. he made happy noises. Then placed her down gently "hey there, how's it been?" he smiled his eyes never seemed fully open but she knew that was his normal look. He walked her over to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:56 pm

She came around the corner, sighing softly. She stood, slightly lost, glancing around for him. She caught sight of the taller man, and beamed, jogging to him.

"Zarren?" She called out his name, smiling as she approached him, her hands by her sides as she nervously played with her sweater.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:40 pm

A young man named Zarren waited on a corner close to a cafe. He lightly smoke a cigarette to calm his anxious nervous. He was a tall Lanky man, He stood to be 6'2 His hair covered one of his odd ringed purple eyes. His hair was soft but a dark purple fading into white tips. He had on a odd but pop-star like outfit on very fitting of his looks, and a microphone necklace. He was 23 but looked a little older.

He glanced at his phone "she should be here soon, i hope she didn't have to cancel." he sighed finishing his cigarette and putting it out and tossing the crushed bud into a trash can. He looked around to see if she could been seen.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:33 pm

It was a quarter to noon, and as she dashed down the hall, Olive knew she was going to be late. At twenty-one years old, she was quite short for her age, only about 5'6. Olive was a more curvy girl, slightly plump at that. She had fluffy black hair that whisper around her in many different curls, and fell down to the small of her back. Her bright eyes started back at herself as she examined her reflection.

She began to get dressed, donning herself in a pair of skinny jeans and a cute grey sweater. She laced up her shoes and snatched her phone and keys off the counter as she left the house. Olive was supposed to be meeting someone she considered very close to her, and she didn't want to have to make him wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6